Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»The June 7 Blackout Is Sad :(

The June 7 Blackout Is Sad :(

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 46 Comments
Just have to say that I'm very sad I have not been able to "see" to color today. I know many of you feel the same way. Of course, it means I'll spend less time coloring and more time writing, but I can't believe the Universe is really arranging my life so exactingly, so maybe it's not *my* fault.

Is anyone else at loose ends because we can't see to create?

~misty♥
I'm stuck in front of the PC and would like to create, but if the pattern are not visible then it makes no fun. :(

love greetings to all the creative people waiting out there

sina
It's so wonderful, really. I've been gone for nearly two weeks, and the site is having issues with the Templates. It really is ironic that this happens on the day I decide to return.

Oh well. Big hugs to everyone. I hope you're all doing well. Xo - Jesse
I know exactly what you mean. I've been living with and caring for my Grandma for the past two months or so. She passed away last week and the funeral was the day before yesterday. This was the first whole day I've had to just laze around and hang out on colourlovers in months and I was really looking forward to it. I would think it was the universe telling me to get some sunshine if it wasn't cold and raining outside. Such is life I guess.
Hello dear CL friends.
I'm still waiting to see patterns...does anybody know what is happening? I'm so sad without my patterns :(
I don't even know how to go about notifying CL of the issue. But I am missing my drug of choice (coloring) and bored out of my mind.

Big hugs to everyone else who's going nutzo too.

~misty♥
(Hugs everybody, then hugs Luna twice.)

This weekend my husband is away on a motorcycle trip, so I thought I'd have the whole weekend to spend here making templates and patterns without worrying that I was being selfish and ignoring him.

...Instead, I mowed the lawn, defrosted the fridge, and washed every washable surface in my house. Oh, and I gave my cat a plastic pedicure, his favorite.

I don't know whether to curse the CL gremlins or thank them- it's been a long time since I was this productive on a weekend.

Take care guys - thinking of you!
Luna Rosa wrote:
I know exactly what you mean. I've been living with and caring for my Grandma for the past two months or so. She passed away last week and the funeral was the day before yesterday. This was the first whole day I've had to just laze around and hang out on colourlovers in months and I was really looking forward to it. I would think it was the universe telling me to get some sunshine if it wasn't cold and raining outside. Such is life I guess.
I'm so, so sorry about your Grandmother, Luna!! As I said last night, I haven't been on in weeks... I do send you and your family my deepest condolences, though.

As far as what to do? If anyone wants to write to someone, write to Pureform. He's usually pretty fast at replying, even if you get a "We're working on it" reply.
I need a color fix stat! Lol. Hopefully, tomorrow the templates will be back.
I've been able to pick a palette that someone else colored and choose "color this". Then I saw the pattern and colored it thusly.

But sadder than the lack of patterns is Luna Rosas grama passing away. You have my heart felt condolences and prayers for comfort and peace at this difficult time. Hugs...
Very well said, nwchick. I only came back, last night. So I didn't know about Luna's grandmother. I understand how she feels, though. I have one remaining grandparent, and I live 350 miles away from him. My heart goes out to that family. ♥
Thankyou for your kind messages everyone, I miss my Grams like mad but am consoled by the fact she is no longer suffering. I was, however, looking forward to some serious colour therapy this weekend and have now woken up two days in a row hoping the problem would be fixed and finding myself sadly disappointed. At least we can still talk to one another though and your warm words have been a healing balm in this difficult time. Hugs to you all ♥
We're all here for you, sweetie. ♥ And you're right. At least we can all still communicate. Just remember the good times you had, with her. I never got to say goodbye to my Grandmother. She was gone, before I even got to the hospital. I was 12. A few years later though, I had a dream that she came down from Heaven, to spend the day with me. As if God allowed me to dream of seeing her, one last time. None of us knew she was ill and she refused to see a doctor. That's one reason why I nag my mother so much... And all of you, when you don't feel well. ;-) Big Hugs!
You're heartbreakingly beautiful story reminds me just how lucky I am. While it was incredibly difficult caring for my Grandma these past few months, it was also a privilege to be able to do it for her. She passed away at home, surrounded by her loved ones who all had the chance to tell her how much she meant to them. It's an opportunity not many families get and one I am truly grateful for. Thankyou Jesse (and again, all of you dear, sweet people). Now, back to maintaining the rage - where are our patterns?! :)
Does anyone know if CL has been informed?
I looked all over the site and could not find anyway to contact CL. Perhaps one of the older members might have contact info.
Hi everybody! Last time I contacted Darius I wrote to him at this address:
Creative Market ;
and he (or somebody on his behalf) replied pretty quickly. Should we all write a message to this address?
Thank you all for keeping connected and much love to Luna Rosa!
If you got a reply Nia, that's a good thing. Aside from writing Darius himself, I suggest contacting Pureform. His name is Chris. What did they tell you, Nia? There really isn't a need for all of us to write in. I'm just hoping for the best. Thank you for the updates, ladies.
In the meantime, I've created a Pattern Thread where we can share some forgotten favourites until the newer creations are visible again. Thanks again for all the kind messages, you're all beautiful:)
Hi to all!
Ok this is what I wrote to Darius:
Dear Darius,
I wanted to let you know that as per yesterday all patterns and templates and shapes and palettes created from a certain time onward turned invisible.

Here's the link about this thread in the Forums: http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/1,1,6969/The_June_7_Blackout_Is_Sad_:(

This is happening to everybody, not just me. Hope the site has not been hacked and that the problem will be fixed soon!

Please let Colourlovers Community know!

Thank you!
Niagirl

Unfortunately it bounced back! The email address I wrote in my previous message was the one Darius used to reply to me.
I will make one more attempt with this: [email protected]
Thank you Luna Rosa for creating the Pattern Thread. I will go through my patterns tomorrow and I will add them on.
Going to sleep now.
Zzzzzz Love to all :)

MuseOfMusic wrote:
If you got a reply Nia, that's a good thing. Aside from writing Darius himself, I suggest contacting Pureform. His name is Chris. What did they tell you, Nia? There really isn't a need for all of us to write in. I'm just hoping for the best. Thank you for the updates, ladies.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.