Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»did anyone notice

did anyone notice

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 14 of 14 Comments
Did anyone notice there has been no Huesday for the last 3 weeks or more? Or was it discontinued and I missed it? Speaking of missed it, I really miss it. Hope it isn't gone for good.
I did. Also, for some members(like me) the front page is not displaying correctly.
I noticed too....wondered what happened?
I am missing the front page display as well...
Sorry! I didn't notice.
It has been over a month since there has been a Huesday Newsletter, the last one I received was dated 12-17-13. Has anybody else received theirs since then? I really miss it. I hope it hasn't been discontinued. My front page is fine, it was weird for like one day, but fine since.
It's back ! Huesday's Newsletter arrived in my inbox this morning. Particularly appreciated the link to '5 sites to boost creativity around the web' but why wasn't CL there ? :)
I know, I was happy to see Huesday back too. I always miss it so much when it is gone. Thank you so much to the powers that be that brought Huesday back, hope that it is here to stay.
I'm so happy it's back, I always looked forward to it.
Team
Uh-Oh... We've been sending them out... but it sounds like there is something wrong with our email senders. Will look into it asap!
I didn't get it today - yahoo issues?
i got mine today
It was a long time ago that I received a Huesday letter. Perhaps because i am in Europe?
i liked it but for some reason it stopped .Perhaps it don't get trough the spam filter but I don't know what I should do about that.
To get past the spam filter add the huesday email to your addresses/contacts.
schojea wrote:
It was a long time ago that I received a Huesday letter. Perhaps because i am in Europe?
i liked it but for some reason it stopped .Perhaps it don't get trough the spam filter but I don't know what I should do about that.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.