Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Create Plaid Pattern in Illustrator

Create Plaid Pattern in Illustrator

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

hlee

Would anyone know how I could recreate my 'Blue Tan Plaid' pattern in Adobe Illustrator at 300dpi? I've found a couple of tutorials, but they don't seem to be any help.

agreen

Interesting !!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

timanttimaarit
timanttimaarit
Posted 18 minutes ago
I think everything changed when Anna left. It still affects me every time I'm here. "Hanna" not so much anymore.

I am glad you spoke your mind prax! I can appreciate that.
wist
wist
Posted 48 minutes ago
okay_one_more
+
not_just_bw_anymore
=
not_just_okay
wist
wist
Posted 1 hour ago
feast
+
overdone
=
feastoverdone
wist
wist
Posted 1 hour ago
regret_sweet_regret
+
desperation
=
regretdesperation
Kim100
Kim100
Posted 5 hours ago
Sending hugs to Hali and Prax!
Halifax wrote:
You too..!!;)❤praxicalidocious wrote:
I'm with you both on the nostalgia train. (((hugs))) Sometimes (especially thursdays, haha) it is almost eerily quiet in here.

...There are any number of reasons for the way that CL has changed, but in my heart I believe that the shift happened when a certain someone* faked her own death by brain cancer. ...I think it changed the way that the community interacted in a really profound way, and we lost a lot of really beautiful members in the fallout.

That being said- this is still a beautiful place filled with beautiful people, and I am grateful everyday for the friendships and connections I have made here. You guys are some astonishly lovely people, and I love you all to bits.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›