Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's 2012-2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's 2012-2013

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 14 of 14 Comments

Gasp365

Hi everyone,

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's! I have a lot to be grateful for. Thank you CL team for creating this wonderful place for us to enjoy. And thank you CL community for allowing me to share the fun with you. Hope we'll have some more next year!

Much Love, ~ Pink

P.S. Want to share your Christmas wishes too? Post them right here! =]

Merry_Christmas_♥

earlgrey

What a lovely thing to do, dear Pink! I'm delighted by your infinitely kind soul. Sounds lofty, no? But it couldn't be more true, too.

Invited here by you yourself, I'll add my twopenn'orth wishes as well.
May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear Colourlovers!
... And dream in million of colours. – Ola
Christmas-like_dream

PS. As a child brought up mainly by Disney tales, I totally love these sketches which you posted in!

Edit: Patterns gratis :D

OrigamiMei

My Christmas wish was to find some closure to a very difficult situation and that is what I got: a major load lifted off of my heart and chest. This is a real gift.

My wish for the community is that we can mend from the losses we've had recently and we can continue to grow and flourish as friends and as artists. ♥ Oh, and hopefully the contest issues will be resolved.

Actually, I have one more wish: that I had mailed the packages containing Christmas gifts to my family in America weeks ago. No..I had to wait until Christmas was 3 days away. x_x Oh well, better late than never, yeah? :D

Happy holidays, everyone. Hope each and every one of you has an amazing time this season.

Love,
Heather/Mei

P.S. I'll have sugar cookies for everyone in a little bit...if my husband stops eating them as soon as they pop out of the oven!

Faeleia

^_________^ Great everyone's in the HAPPY HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

Shyster☆

I ain't in much of a Christmas spirit myself, kinda really down.

BUT HEY, Merry Christmas.

obligatory_Christmas

...you want a REAL present? well shoot. umm, well... I did start a blog dedicated to posting free music. I should go find some more to post. but you can still check it out. http://emmalikestoshare.tumblr.com/

MissGibbon

Just finding this now?? Okay Merry Christmas Everyone!! <3 May it be healthier and happier than mine. (Sick yet again with a flu) =.=

CHRISTMAS_2012

freeflight

What a nice idea!! Only one of the many reasons I love this community so much!!

Here's wishing everyone the happiest of holidays, and a happy, healthy new year!!
we_wish_you...

twister

peaceful holidays

♥♥♥Wishing all of you the happiest holiday season ever, and a joyous and colorful new year!♥♥♥

schojea

wishes13

a peacefull,happy ,healthy and colourful New year to all CL.

a_star_in_the_woods

stonyarc

Best wishes for everyone

agreen

Good wishes to everyone.

FairyPartiesSydney

I love those christmas colors. Keep the festivities going!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 1 hour ago
Reserve
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 2 hours ago
Overflow
+
A_Star_Shines_For_Me
=
Sky_Stretches_Deep
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 2 hours ago
Overflow
Water_Take_Me

I love Florence And The Machine. My favorite song is "Rabbit Heart" but that one is also good. They're all good, really.

Next Song: Fitz & The Tantrums, "Fool's Gold"
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 3 hours ago
Cant_Stop_Now
+
Walking_on_Sand
=
Ill_Come_Running
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 3 hours ago