Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»colour maniac

colour maniac

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

EmaArchi

colours bring a thousand means for everyone~~some said it can bring joy and happiness..and some said that it can create a melanchonic emotion..yupp..it's true colour have their own energy,spirit and maybe some kind of magic~~well lets discuss it~~
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted
Ok, so I've been thinking about this and I want to say something here:

I know what it's like to an awkward teenager trying hard to relate and interact with other people in an effort to appear "normal" and be accepted. I know all about being mentally ill and striving to appear healthy and functional. And I know what it's like to fail miserably at both. I've made tons of mistakes and made stupid decisions numerous times. So I do not expect anyone to be perfect. However, I'd like to think that all of us here hold decency as a common value and that we strive/will strive to uphold it. When something goes from a mistake/stupid decision to just plain aberrant behavior, it oversteps the line of decency and becomes an offense and ain't nobody havin' that! While Clearcreek6 and behappy13 may have some incredibly annoying tendencies but I don't think they've reached the "Caroline" level of batshit insane behavior which takes a member way past the point of any kind of redemption. I've decided not to hold it against them. Just act like individuals with a modicum of common sense from now on and the wrath of CL won't be brought down upon you!

I really friggin' wish the best for most members of this site, including clearcreek6 and behappy13. I don't want to see anyone hurt or bothered by something that is happening or has happened here because we get enough bullshit in reality.

I will stop rambling and not making a ton of sense. Let's love colors n stuff!!!!!!!!!1!
miss.lucky
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted
It's tiring. And it hurts. Not being able to trust people and being unsure is the worst.

Souldew98 wrote:
I don't even know what to say anymore.

*awkwardly scoots away*

Man, I just can't make up my mind. I apologized and thought, you know, that hey, maybe I was wrong but...

*flails*

I'm just going to enjoy my goshdarn colors, because apparently I can't trust some people enough to just enjoy their own darn colors and not annoy the everlasting snot out of everyone else.
Scrumpery
Scrumpery
Posted
Robots_will_Attack
Scrumpery
Scrumpery
Posted
Baby_Wallpaper
+
Vintage_Rose
=
Vintage_Youth