Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Can Somebody help me find this palatte?

Can Somebody help me find this palatte?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

beckoningheart

the template is 'folded in' so first find that template, then click on browse patterns. It will show all patterns made with the template and then you can find the specific pattern.

eighteyed

I think this must be the palette you are looking for.
fold_worldold_world_charm
This template makes colors additional that aren't really there, by overlaying. so that is why it might look different.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ginnysister
ginnysister
Posted
I am very pleased to see that the spam problem is being addressed and agree with Edith re being patient while these changes are taking place and also concur that some form of communication by those behind the scenes would be nice and greatly appreciated.
*Congrats to Monsef family on their new bundle of joy*
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 23 minutes ago
I have to admit that the lack of badges has actually been pretty nice. At times, I'm not a fan of the flood of badges on the sidebar. It's nice to not have some creations shoved in my face over and over again.
And I second Edith. I'd love to hear some news. :)
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 5 hours ago
Have you tried another browser, like Google Chrome? I just tried Firefox and BPM (basic palette maker) worked fine and BPM also worked fine with Chrome. How about Photocopa? Have you tried making palettes that way? I'm just trying to help - I know it can be frustrating.
howla wrote:
So, it let me make a palette today - a basic palette, once. The second I tried to make, I had the same issue of the create button not registering as a button.
howla
howla
Posted 6 hours ago
So, it let me make a palette today - a basic palette, once. The second I tried to make, I had the same issue of the create button not registering as a button.
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 19 hours ago
Well, clearly different things are being tried right now, and it's not running perfect. I'm not ready to give up on this site yet. My one wish through being patient while the bugs are worked out and the spammers run off is that management would make a short statement. I understand that things are really hopping at the Monsef place with a new addition, congrats for that...just please say something, a couple sentences about where we are with the site revamp, pretty please!

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›