Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»The ^
Showing 561 - 580 of 677 Comments

MissGibbon

^ Nadda. Don't have a blog... :(
< Cleaning up my pinterest boards... it's like spring cleaning for the internet!
v likes watching Cary Grant movies? (I doooo :P)

Capollo4Ever

^ I don't know who Cary Grant is... ._.
< Has a competition tomorrow.. Ughh
v likes watching classic movies

Shyster☆

^ no. I'm not a movie person in any way, the only movies I can manage to sit and watch are ones I already like.

< playing Mother 3 for once! feels good man. but I feel bad for not playing MGS3 today when I had the chance, now I have to wait until next week. eh. but I guess it's okay, because this gives me time to prepare for the hardest boss battle! LOL you know, by reading about the different ways of beating him so I can do it this time instead of taking the easy way out. hopefully. I hope I can do it this time. ;__;

v is good at being sneaky, whether irl or only in video games

karnoug

^ I can't be sneaky at all. not sure how it applies to videogames... maybe call of duty?

< I have a party going on, I told everyone to be here at 3:00 pm for cheese and wine, no one has arrived yet! it's 3:30 - new experience!

v will help me finish all the cheese and the bottles of wine I have :)

Piahr

^ : D I'm on my way – I'm thinking 'come as you are?'

< Just finished enjoying homemade pizza. (Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, green olive, extra mozarella, and my own pizza sauce.) All part of spoiling my husband ; )

v Is looking forward to something good, scheduled to happen on Monday.

Shyster☆

^^ Metal Gear Solid, for sure. Paper Mario has parts where you have to be sneaky, as well. probably more. also, I want cheese... not sure about the wine part. I'd try some, I guess.

^ no, not really.

< playing Mother 3, again. well, I'm actually distracted right now, oops. mom gave me food and I feel really great. I was feeling sick earlier.

v is cold

Capollo4Ever

^ very warm actually.

< won 1st place in competitions today. SO HAPPY! Yay!

v has a long lost twin that they have yet to find

TeamPeetaPresident

^ i don't think so. but that would be really, really cool!
^^ ooooh! what kind of competition? congratulations!

< watching the aftermath party of the "directv beach bowl" on tv

v has a cuddly, fluffy dog

Capollo4Ever

^Nope, I don't own a dog. I own geese and birds.
^^An academic competition for math and calculators. :) Thanks, btw!

< Has been spending too much time on wizard101. What am I doing with my life..

v has a $100000 bounty on their heads.

Ryim

^ I'm afraid I'm not at will to say. If I said yes, you'd probably start hunting me down. Although, I'm afraid any efforts would be wasted, though.

< I've been working on a costume. I'm currently making the props!

v Are you into sewing?

MiyuriScarlet

^ Sewing? Not really.. I'm not good at that. :| But I love watching people sewing XD

< Just learned what to do to make her dad put on the seat-belt properly without any complaint: put him on the driver seat! :3

v enjoys public transportation

Apricot J

^ Oh, yeah.. definitely. and I love the fact that buses and trains use much less fuel per person than cars.

< "MONDAY. YOU. BASTARD!!"

v loves Ryan Gosling.

Shyster☆

^ no...

< getting sleepy... bleh. mostly an unproductive day, but that's how weekends tend to be so whatever. still, minor progress in Mother 3 so I'm feeling pretty good.

v can easily deal with lots of noise around them

TeamPeetaPresident

^ yes! as long as there's something i can focus on, i can block out the noise with no problem.

< happy that the Ravens won the Super Bowl but sad it wasn't the Packers

v has snow on the roof of where they are

Piahr

^ You know it : ) Snow and icicles; and we got another half inch of fluffy stuff last night. Great magenta sunrise this morning, too – it made pink sparkles all over the snow.

< Had to be told who was in the Super Bowl this morning, and who won. Focusing on hockey…

v Can't start their day without music.

MissGibbon

^ yes I can. But I usually start singing sometime during each day.
< wearing new thrift store finds!! Yippee
v your best feature or favorite thing about yourself?

eighteyed

^ I am easily entertained. Seriously, it doesn't take much. I'm very rarely bored.
< likes thrift stores, too! But not going until I prune my collection of stuff. I have way too much stuff.
v has a guilty pleasure.

Piahr

^ Not really guilty about enjoying myself – unless… it's spending way too much time at COLOURlovers : ) I also lose track of time in book stores, libraries, stationery shops, and art supply stores.
< Saw Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters yesterday. Went with an open mind after reading a LOT of negative reviews – but I loved the gore-fest. Really entertaining eye-candy.
v Has already been into the Valentine's chocolates?

karnoug

^ not yet, I hope I receive some though! :D

< got my iMac, life is so beautiful right now, I can't explain it. I truly appreciate the little things in life.

V is having a raclette night and inviting me :) I'll bring the wine!

sundancer

^ I had to google "raclette" to find out what it was. Sure! I will learn how to use one and we shall have a party Will you send a recipe? Do you like board games? We can play them after dinner. And I like all kinds of wine. My fave of the moment is chocolate wine. YUM!
< My computer is smashed and it is a hassle coming to the library every time I want to use the internet.
v Can't live without the internet either...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 13 minutes ago
dystopia

+

Dystopia

=

Their_Dystopia
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 39 minutes ago