Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»The ^
Showing 461 - 480 of 677 Comments

MiyuriScarlet

@roverraven: *hugs* I'll be okay, don't worry.

^ BBC America? All I have is BBC World News, which I rarely watch.

< feels a little bit better after left 'home alone' and took a bath. Just a little, but well... At least now she's not thinking about yelling at or throwing things to other people/things that 'disturbed' her. But then she wonders what she should be doing... She's not interested in watching TV, for sure. And no, it's not nap time yet..

v prefers to read a book rather than watching television.

kiliasty

^ It depends. I prefer reading, so I'd say yes. However, after a long day of work, it's somehow easier to turn on the tv than get a book. But i love reading and I read every day before going to sleep.

< Is working from home today, due to snow.

v is not getting enough sleep?

ren-zoku

^ sadly, yes. i blame the internet! i'm doing better, though. on weekdays i tend to go to bed earlier.

< just about done editing a theme for my blog. it's... fabulous.

v do you have some obsession that if anyone ever found out, you'd have to blackmail them so they wouldn't tell anyone else?

MissGibbon

^ I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. ;)
< ummmm I am bored and tired and need a nap and am craving garlic toast.
V is a man? It seems like we are all female on this thread!

karnoug

^ I might have been a male in my previous life, does that count? :)

< one of my clients is upset because I sent the files to the wrong email address. completely my mistake, but it happens to us humans :) I should pay attention to details such as this!

v is a morning person

kiliasty

^ Absolutely not. If it were up to me, a normal working day would start at 10.30 end end at 19.30 or something.

< Currently taking a break from my statistical data analysis.

v Hated math in school

moldypetunia

^ OH YES! I get high marks in every subject except math! I've always hated it! College Algebra can suck it. Haha

< Can't seem to get motivated at all today (one of those days)

v Has been to Europe

OrigamiMei

^ Ok, I've been to Europe but I haven't been-been there. :P We had a stop-over in Germany once and another in London but they only lasted for a couple of hours. I was mad upset that we couldn't just stay in London! I've always wanted to see the UK. ^_^

< Has a hankering for pomegranate arils. Ever had those babies on vanilla Greek yogurt? It's a-may-zing.

V had Thai food for dinner and failed to invite me over.

grail143@gmail.com

^ No, I had Italian, sorry. . . it's been some time since I've gotten to experience good Thai food, maybe I'll add that to our menu next week. . . and of course, you're invited.

< spent my three day weekend hanging out with my "kids" and niece - tons of fun, I miss them already. Not sure what I'm going to do next year when my oldest moves away to college. . .

V Has recently won an unexpected, but well-deserved award.

MiyuriScarlet

^ Unfortunately, no. The last time I won something unexpected was more than 10 years ago, for criticizing advertisements on newspaper. But if you ask if that was well-deserved... Maybe it was. Heck, I'm not even sure if I deserved that award!

< has just got a new electric manicure tool set. It looks so lovely. Since she needs to clip her nails, probably it would be nice to try the new tool. (And mess up a bit with nail polish).

v knows how to cook traditional dishes from his/her country.

durratino

^ hah, fast right, i'm learning now to cook БОРЩ and БЛИНЫ, the most beloved russian food :) but i'm not very good at cooking, unfortunately ><

< dying of boredom and feeling not good today :( and can not find the reasons for all that

V is a genius in building castles from sand and has already won 33 awards

karnoug

^ I'm terrible at building sand castles, I can't even put together a snowman! but I always try :D as for awards, I have a bronze medal in running and I've won some design contests...

< promised a friend to go to swimming but is extremely lazy and it's -17 out! I just prefer to have chicken soup and create palettes. I realize I have to respect my promise :(

v goes to the gym at least twice a week

moldypetunia

^ I used to go three times a week! (but got super lazy for a while and just started up again...ouch...haha). A few months ago I was running 2-3 miles a day. I do not anymore. :/

< Currently distracting myself from doing math homework by being on CL ;)

v is a badass at chess

OrigamiMei

^ Uuuugh no! Not math! Math was my worst subject in both school and university. Good luck to you, my dear Petunia.
^ I'm sad to admit I've never played chess
v Like me, owns nearly every color of Revlon lipstick in every finish.

moldypetunia

^Yeah, math is the worst! Math that's actually relevant in everyday life is easy. Geometry is easier for me, though! Haha.
^ I wish I had more colours but I stick to natural-ish shades so my range is pretty limited (can't pull off bright or dark colours). I'm a MAC lipstick addict.

< Finished my math homework and whipping out the Moscato after a long day (haha)

v has a dry sense of humor

MissGibbon

^ hmmm sometimes. Mostly sarcastic and genuinely easily entertained. I'll happily laugh at almost anything.
< has a laugh that resembles a horse.......
V is extremely dignified/sophisticated?

TeamPeetaPresident

^ well, not really. i try to be, but it doesn't always work... lol
^ plus i have an incredibly dry sense of humor. i enjoy sarcasm and find it useful. ha.

< is home sick today feeling overexhausted with a really sore throat

v a computer nerd?

annoj13

^ I shifted College major from IT to Marketing so...^_^
< ate too much mango
v bored to death

karnoug

^ I'm rarely bored! I always have something to do, otherwise I'll create something to do :)

< just reached home, it's -23 out, it feels like -30 and I have to cook, go shopping, remove the christmas tree and work!

v is planning a party

MissGibbon

^ yep you're all invited! We'll be eating crumpets and Bon bons and macaroons! With our pinkies up.
< is making nachos... AND brownies. Ladies and gentlemen the munchies have hit!!!!
V has a super cute baby and/or pet and will show us a pic? :3
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

MuseOfMusic
MuseOfMusic
Posted 11 minutes ago
All of his pages work, for me.

I don't feel like turning this into a link, but this is the bookmark I have and use. It works just fine, just went on it.

http://namegenerator.comlu.com/home.html
johnnycakes
johnnycakes
Posted 12 minutes ago
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 17 minutes ago
Omentum's site is suspended.
The namegenerator.com site won't complete.
johnnycakes
johnnycakes
Posted 19 minutes ago
Have you tried Steve's early generators?

Omentum's early generators :
http://omentum.x10.mx/random_title_generator.html

alternate location:
http://namegenerator.comlu.com/random_title_generator.html
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 19 minutes ago

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes