Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Please check out We Love Colors graphic design contest...

Please check out We Love Colors graphic design contest...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

welovecolors

Hello Lovers!

We Love Colors is having a really cool contest right now, I wanted to share it with you, because there are really talented people here on ColourLovers. Sorry for late notice the contest ends tomorrow (Sept 10). (Please forward to whomever may be interested, this competition is open to everyone.)

Contest Information

The prizes are amazing, over $500 worth, which include a Wacom Tablet, iTunes Gift Cards, Helvetica Moleskines, Pantone Mugs, Blurt.com Gift Certificates, and Walls Notebooks.

For those of you that are not familiar We Love Colors is a clothing company that does all of our own textile coloration at our location in Miami, Florida. Currently over 50 colors and funky multicolored designs we call Splash Colors. We started as a family business 2002 / 2003 with me and my dad with our first employee my sister. My dad was a expert dyer that could create any color on fabric by blending together dyes by eye. He would hit the color dead on with max 3 attempts!!

Our website is:
www.welovecolors.com

Thank you, Craig
Founder - We Love Colors
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paintglass
paintglass
Posted 1 hour ago
Personally, that ability to create is foremost on my mind. I think the sharing is important, but without the ability to "color" and create palettes......
I've no expensive software to use to create. Inkscape is good for designing. Is there a palette-making software that would do what we do here? I think I will look around, too.
Thanks for letting us know, Glenna.......Sue

Worf Thaddeus wrote:
Hello friends. :) Oh boy. Another thing to challenge our lovely community. Yesterday, I noticed that I could not display my custom pattern badges. I emailed desvil and she will try to tweak her JavaScript wizard to help us easily display our custom-sized patterns again. Thanks to wordofmouse for suggesting a code workaround.

Given that Molly Bermea is back and posting frequently on the CL blog, I had hope that things would improve here. However, the utter lack of CL administration's responses to contact from us is sad - and I cannot help but feel it is disrespectful.

I started a Facebook page a few months ago called Colourfriends Corner when the sponsorship issue became a problem. I let the page sit. But perhaps we could start using it now in case things get worse here. At least it will be a way for many of us to stay in touch and to share artwork if we feel moved to do so. I will continue to look for a social media platform that can include everyone, because not everyone uses Facebook. I am happy to listen to suggestions. :) I chose Facebook first because I wanted to quickly set up a way to communicate with others - and because it is such an easy platform to chat with friends and post artwork.

Sending you love and hugs. Hang in there.
paintglass
paintglass
Posted 1 hour ago
That IS an important point! Thank you for making it, Pam. So sorry to Desvil, but we have to change our approach completely. Been Sooo dependent on her wonderful code forms....sigh. I know what to do now. Just haven't gotten the steps imprinted on my memory yet. I'm so "right-brained" that it's always been a struggle. Tons of hugs for helping! Sue

TongrenGirl wrote:
Paintglass (Sue), I'm just wondering if you are placing the coding directly on the pattern page itself? I started out still trying to use Desvil's coding worksheets placing the new coding in it - my worksheet result came out exactly right, BUT I couldn't copy that onto my pattern page and still have the correct result. It suddenly hit me that we can't use Desvil's sheets anymore (unless & until she could update them?). We have to put the coding right on the pattern page and post from there. Give it a whirl and see if that works for you!! Pam
mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 2 hours ago
Baby_Blue_Earth
+
Orange_Cider
=
Blue_Cider
falun red
falun red
Posted 2 hours ago

=