Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Please check out We Love Colors graphic design contest...

Please check out We Love Colors graphic design contest...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

welovecolors

Hello Lovers!

We Love Colors is having a really cool contest right now, I wanted to share it with you, because there are really talented people here on ColourLovers. Sorry for late notice the contest ends tomorrow (Sept 10). (Please forward to whomever may be interested, this competition is open to everyone.)

Contest Information

The prizes are amazing, over $500 worth, which include a Wacom Tablet, iTunes Gift Cards, Helvetica Moleskines, Pantone Mugs, Blurt.com Gift Certificates, and Walls Notebooks.

For those of you that are not familiar We Love Colors is a clothing company that does all of our own textile coloration at our location in Miami, Florida. Currently over 50 colors and funky multicolored designs we call Splash Colors. We started as a family business 2002 / 2003 with me and my dad with our first employee my sister. My dad was a expert dyer that could create any color on fabric by blending together dyes by eye. He would hit the color dead on with max 3 attempts!!

Our website is:
www.welovecolors.com

Thank you, Craig
Founder - We Love Colors
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Kinga
Kinga
Posted 11 minutes ago
summer_camp
im_gonna_have_fun
Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 14 minutes ago
Definitive_Winds
+
Cocktail_Hour
=
Cocktail_Winds
always a time
always a time
Posted 13 hours ago
international_trend
maybe_someday
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 13 hours ago
Set_My_World_On_Fire
Tomato_Guts
SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 19 hours ago
wow, Seahorse Girl's palettes really are gorgeous. If I were having a fall wedding or a winter wedding, I'd absolutely go with Bridal Belt.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›