Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»1LP x The CLer Above Me

1LP x The CLer Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 141 - 160 of 865 Comments
Nim Nim
Nims_Island_1LP
Chope for Paw Paw!!! I'll do it in a little bit though, I don't have a lot of time right now :)
Edit:
Here you go, dear!
Lovely_PawPaw_1LP
Question: When someone reserves a spot but can't prepare their palette right away, wouldn't it be fair to ask for a time-frame? This discussion is vigorous here and someone else might be waiting to add a palette.

sladdle: You said you would do this "in a little bit". Are you talking about an hour or two or more?
sladdle wrote:
Chope for Paw Paw!!! I'll do it in a little bit though, I don't have a lot of time right now :)
I think that is fair, but the discussion could still go on after me. For instance, earlier in the thread 3moDuDe choped Huege, but he forgot to make a palette until a day or two later and the discussion continued on and I believe 5 or 6 more palettes were uploaded.

Also, my personal reasoning was that I wanted to do a palette for southpaws, but I had to do something quickly for work. When I said a little bit, I was only referring to a half hour at maximum.

ketisse wrote:
Question: When someone reserves a spot but can't prepare their palette right away, wouldn't it be fair to ask for a time-frame? This discussion is vigorous here and someone else might be waiting to add a palette.

sladdle: You said you would do this "in a little bit". Are you talking about an hour or two or more?
sladdle wrote:
That makes sense. Yesterday when I started working on Rafferty's palette immediately, I was so honored to be choped right away and the palette for me appeared while I was still finishing the palette and pattern for Raff.

Thanks for letting the next CLer know that you would only be half an hour or so. Now I realize that it doesn't matter. My palettes sometimes take longer than half an hour. I look forward to jumping in again soon. ~ ketisse

sladdle wrote:
I think that is fair, but the discussion could still go on after me. For instance, earlier in the thread 3moDuDe choped Huege, but he forgot to make a palette until a day or two later and the discussion continued on and I believe 5 or 6 more palettes were uploaded.

Also, my personal reasoning was that I wanted to do a palette for southpaws, but I had to do something quickly for work. When I said a little bit, I was only referring to a half hour at maximum.

ketisse wrote:

sladdle wrote:

Oh WOW!!!
Nim_design wrote:

Nim_design is currently on a mission to make a 1 Lover Color Palette for everybody in the 1LP index.

img
Whoa. Now there's a challenge! Best of luck Nim!
/sladdle chope

I kinda have one finished already but my connection is acting up again. Wating for the safest moment to hit publish. XD
-----------

yus!
Sway_With_Me_1LP

Nim_design is currently on a mission to make a 1 Lover Color Palette for everybody in the 1LP index.

img

ycc2106 wrote:
Oh WOW!!!

southpaws wrote:
Whoa. Now there's a challenge! Best of luck Nim!

Thanks! I'm done with Lovers starting with misc characters(*-+) and A. Working my way through B now. LOL, it's gonna take a while for sure!
southpaws chope
at last! this is why I forced her to play!!

OK, I used up 60% of your best color names! xD
The_Yucky_Drab_PunchHmmz...
I Don't Feel So Good Yucky Drab ,
Can't Find My Sunset,
I'mma Punch You,
I figured. x) Eheh.
ycc2106 wrote:
southpaws chope
I'd chope you ycc, but I couldn't deny someone else the fun of exploring your colours. Besides I would be playing out of turn.
That much?! I don't have enough funny colours?! u.u
This palette is awesome. I love it. 0 v 0

ycc2106 wrote:
southpaws chope

Can't Find My Sunset,
I'mma Punch You,
huege wrote:
I'd chope you ycc, but I couldn't deny someone else the fun of exploring your colours. Besides I would be playing out of turn.

Yeah I thought of that - but it wouldn't be fun if we made palettes in advance and waited for the right person to play.
So let's put it in tiny:

I'm a banana. A horny banana, so fresh and coooool. Eat me with whole nuts!
southpaws wrote:
That much?! I don't have enough funny colours?! u.u
This palette is awesome. I love it. 0 v 0

ycc2106 wrote:
southpaws chope

Can't Find My Sunset,
I'mma Punch You,
You have a lot a word palettes but not much to link them with.

I now try to rename my 'failed colors' - colours I created for a palette but didn't use.
Ah ye, I prolly need to do that too. x) /lazy
I prolly won't be on for much longer, or I'd chope you. 0 v 0;;
ycc2106_1LP:Withered
1LP_Spring_Showers
i chope owly, but i won't be uploading until hours later at night

*Pastel_Owlies!*Pastel_Owlies!

WHOOPS AFTER DAYS! sorry owly!
Well then I'll do Fae :D
Valient_Zelle
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
3 hours ago
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.