Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»1LP x The CLer Above Me

1LP x The CLer Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 701 - 720 of 878 Comments

TeamPeetaPresident

here you go, steph! (hope you like it!)
M_a_n_g_o_*_Wasabi_*

shahrizat77

On Peeta's Team*

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE

v v *grins at ketisse below* v v

Tinglebubba

Hi!
Since you (TPP) reserved ketisse over 4 hours ago, I thought I might as well do one for you :D Here ye are ►►►►

Team_President♥Team_President♥
Hope you like it! ☼
~Danni♥

TeamPeetaPresident

here is my palette for ketisse (sorry its late)
k_e_t_i_s_s_e_!

rubi28

Dear TPP, you can edit your reserving post for posting the 1LP-Palette.
So I'm doing now a 1LP-Palette for ren-zoku.

Japanese_Drama
Kimono-Hana

shahrizat77

One Kiwi Morning*

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE

v v --- waves at Luna --- v v

Luna Rosa

*waves back* finally done:)
Z_e_p_h_y_r_*
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
The terrifying thing is that this person knows exactly how to attempt to look like a normal, functioning individual.
However, we all know who they are. They can say what they want but it doesnt change who they are...

Souldew98 wrote:
Granted, it's a response to a very bold accusation, but doesn't the response seem awfully familiar? (See pages 1-5 or 6, around there)

needsomedaylight wrote:
Wow! You truly are f..ked up.
Where's the ignore button when you need one?

OrgasmicArt wrote:

Below is an explanation about the above comment by "needsomedaylight", it refers to this persons occupation in life, trolling other people!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works, such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing persons online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
howla
howla
Posted
Turbulent_Trust
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted
Burning_Sky
+
Salt_of_the_Earth
=
Salt_Burn
Souldew98
Souldew98
Posted
Granted, it's a response to a very bold accusation, but doesn't the response seem awfully familiar? (See pages 1-5 or 6, around there)

needsomedaylight wrote:
Wow! You truly are f..ked up.
Where's the ignore button when you need one?

OrgasmicArt wrote:

Below is an explanation about the above comment by "needsomedaylight", it refers to this persons occupation in life, trolling other people!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works, such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing persons online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
For the record, I haven't been here all along. Gabs let me know about this drama and I had step in and say something
clearcreek, obviously people know that this person isn't OrigamiMei. No one was disputing that. The issue is that this person was using my old profile picture and a visually-similar username. Please, stop trying to draw attention to yourself. No one here needs you to come to their defense....

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›