Recent Discussion Comments

Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
For the record, I haven't been here all along. Gabs let me know about this drama and I had step in and say something
clearcreek, obviously people know that this person isn't OrigamiMei. No one was disputing that. The issue is that this person was using my old profile picture and a visually-similar username. Please, stop trying to draw attention to yourself. No one here needs you to come to their defense....
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted
That book needs to be written! :D

But yeah, I know what you mean. Just... have a look around the latest comments and things. LOTS of familiar "faces", in old and new dress, all signed up or returned over the past few days.
Funny, I didn't hear any trumpets...

Souldew98 wrote:
Oh god, not again.

I don't have any more words for this. It's beyond cruel and ridiculous. Just...why. I'm starting to think that there are much more people on the Internet who deserve to never be on it again than I originally thought.

On a side note, I did have a good laugh at Hannah's profile..."Angle of Darkness" sounds like a horror thriller about math. The poor acute angle, kidnapped by the villanous obtuse angle, and only the right angle can save the day!
YersiniaP
Souldew98
Souldew98
Posted
Oh god, not again.

I don't have any more words for this. It's beyond cruel and ridiculous. Just...why. I'm starting to think that there are much more people on the Internet who deserve to never be on it again than I originally thought.

On a side note, I did have a good laugh at Hannah's profile..."Angle of Darkness" sounds like a horror thriller about math. The poor acute angle, kidnapped by the villanous obtuse angle, and only the right angle can save the day!
Souldew98
Souldew98
Posted
Old_Spring_Portrait

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›