Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»ok, i know this is the wrong place, but it's a big bug...

ok, i know this is the wrong place, but it's a big bug...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Comments
for one, i can't post to the bug reporting sub forum :(
the other bug is every new palette i make (ond most other peoples' stuff i've seen) has the same description "A mathematical play on
Behind_The_Fridge
Behind_The_Fridge"
it is very irritating to me and i don't know why it's happening, i edited some of my palettes and got rid of it, but it is still frustrating
I hear you, same thing happening to me, but a different description.
This site is getting so buggy and dominated by ads that I've been actively avoiding it in the hopes things will be resolved but no, they've gotten even worse. This site has such a promising premise but the spammers, the ads and the persistent issues with even the basic functions are heavily outweighing any enjoyment one can get from the site at this moment.
i agree. i used to come on this site like 5 times a day but now i don't even get on everyday.
Now the whole site is borked for me. I can't click on anything at all if I don't click on something in the first five seconds. I'm so sick of these issues. The site's basically unusable.
I can only create in ipad at the moment, no captcha on the desktop version.
Wow!! So many ads!!! Difficult to concentrate on what you're doing. And to find what you're looking for .. OH! MY!!!. But the site is up and working again. A whole new concept but that is fine. Understand this is what keeps the site going. Now we can LOVE our Colors again.!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Yay! I figured out my Captcha problem, it wasn't this site, but a setting on my browser. Happier now.
lol the site only works when i turn my adblocker off. loool
It's a big bug behind the fridge? o.o;
That's happened to me before... I don't envy you. =(

In all seriousness, I've been getting re-directed here: http://www.colourlovers.com/contests/moo/minicard/2291466
-to a contest that ended YEARS ago. Editing does help, yes, but when you have over 80 pages of palettes, it kinda doesn't seem worth it. 0u0;
I'm happy to see they've done some ad control, though! ^^ And the spam isn't what it used to be, so that's nice. ^^
Team
roverraven wrote:

In all seriousness, I've been getting re-directed here: http://www.colourlovers.com/contests/moo/minicard/2291466
-to a contest that ended YEARS ago. Editing does help, yes, but when you have over 80 pages of palettes, it kinda doesn't seem worth it. 0u0;
I'm happy to see they've done some ad control, though! ^^ And the spam isn't what it used to be, so that's nice. ^^

Dear all, we've been experiencing issues with new ads blocking some functions on the website but our web dev team worked hard to try to fix it. Most of the users that said they were experiencing issues let us know they've been resolved. Does any of you still experience some issues?
Please let us know so we can start working on that.
Best,
Ana
editorCL wrote:
roverraven wrote:

Dear all, we've been experiencing issues with new ads blocking some functions on the website but our web dev team worked hard to try to fix it. Most of the users that said they were experiencing issues let us know they've been resolved. Does any of you still experience some issues?
Best,
Ana

Yea, I can't make anything if I have any blocking software on. I can't even log in if I have my ublock or adblock on. The captcha goes away too when I have my ad blocking software on
editorCL wrote:

Best,
Ana

Being able to post in forums is a gamble. Adblock sees captchas and such as ads. Many of us cannot use the site with AdBlock off, as some of the ads are coded poorly and freeze the pages.

The top login option gets blocked by adblock as well. I have to search for the login page on a search engine and log in. Logging in auto-redirects me back to the search engine homepage, then I have to return here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.