Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Oh, how I miss you all and the way things were!!!

Oh, how I miss you all and the way things were!!!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 16 of 16 Comments
To all my dear CL friends....I miss you!!! I miss the way things used to be here, I miss the old times and the days when things worked and there were no ads, and we didn't have to worry about security issues...Oh, I how I miss it all!

I want to laugh with you and colour with you and create with you!!! I want to see your talented patterns and templates and palettes!!! I want to colour and match up beautiful creations!! I DON'T want to prove I'm not a Robot! I don't want to click how many squares have automobiles in them! I don't care how many squares have bridges, or store fronts or apartment buildings!!! I DON'T WANT CLICKBAIT ADVERTISING!!!!

I want my kind and gentle Colour Lovers just the way it used to be, and I want all my wonderful friends here to come back and play with me.

You can call me a dreamer, but that's what I want.

I miss it all...so, so much.

I love you.
MsBunky
Miss all CL's too....it's a sad day : (

MsBunky wrote:
To all my dear CL friends....I miss you!!! I miss the way things used to be here, I miss the old times and the days when things worked and there were no ads, and we didn't have to worry about security issues...Oh, I how I miss it all!

I want to laugh with you and colour with you and create with you!!! I want to see your talented patterns and templates and palettes!!! I want to colour and match up beautiful creations!! I DON'T want to prove I'm not a Robot! I don't want to click how many squares have automobiles in them! I don't care how many squares have bridges, or store fronts or apartment buildings!!! I DON'T WANT CLICKBAIT ADVERTISING!!!!

I want my kind and gentle Colour Lovers just the way it used to be, and I want all my wonderful friends here to come back and play with me.

I love you.
MsBunky
Well said, and I agree so much! :(
MsBunky wrote:

I love you.
MsBunky
Some things seem to be working again.
MsBunky, your post just made me tear up a little. :( I think you speak for many us who are still here as well as many who have already left. This site was something so special once, and I miss that too.
You are so right!
I'm not a creative on here, but I've been enjoying all the colour work you have been making for a several years. Lately, upon landing I'm seeing more ad than CL content. This is a pattern and a path older than the internet itself. It leads to a self destruct. Quality will continue to decline until all the true talent departs.

That would be most unfortunate.

Warmest Regards to all.
Team
MsBunky wrote:

I love you.
MsBunky

Dear all,

We are trying to work on more content that would be useful to all of you.
CL team is growing bigger and therefore we need to maintain a delicate balance between commercial side and user experience. If there are any constructive offers on specific changes, we'd love to hear those.
The new team is putting a lot of effort to rebuild CL website and make it a place all of you could feel at home.
Help us. We are open to suggestions. We strongly encourage it actually.

Best,
Ana
Well, I will say I tried making a palette using Copaso and it didn't work. It used to work for me constantly.
Team
You are right. I tried using it a couple of days ago and it didn't work for me either. I thought it was just my browser, but if it happened to you too, I'll get it checked asap. Thanks for the feedback ^^
Hi Ana, one specific change I'd like to see is to allow more characters to be used in color/palette/etc. names. It's very difficult most of the time to come up with a creative name that actually fits in the number of characters currently. For example, just this afternoon I tried to name a palette "Mysterious Circumstances." That doesn't seem to be an unreasonably long name but it wouldn't fit. Allowing even 2 or 3 more characters in naming would make a huge difference. Thank you for asking for suggestions and listening to the concerns of the users here! Andrea

editorCL wrote:

Dear all,

CL team is growing bigger and therefore we need to maintain a delicate balance between commercial side and user experience. If there are any constructive offers on specific changes, we'd love to hear those.
The new team is putting a lot of effort to rebuild CL website and make it a place all of you could feel at home.

Best,
Ana
I second Andrea's idea.
Team
that48girl wrote:
Hi Ana, one specific change I'd like to see is to allow more characters to be used in color/palette/etc. names. It's very difficult most of the time to come up with a creative name that actually fits in the number of characters currently. For example, just this afternoon I tried to name a palette "Mysterious Circumstances." That doesn't seem to be an unreasonably long name but it wouldn't fit. Allowing even 2 or 3 more characters in naming would make a huge difference. Thank you for asking for suggestions and listening to the concerns of the users here! Andrea

editorCL wrote:

Dear all,

Best,
Ana
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will let the web developer know. I am sure there's an easy way to fix this.

Best,
Ana
Hello. I have changed my purpose here. This used to be a community of talented artists, that I would be astonished enjoying. In concert with my future enjoyment, please incorporate a seven color palate.
Team
rollzone wrote:
Hello. I have changed my purpose here. This used to be a community of talented artists, that I would be astonished enjoying. In concert with my future enjoyment, please incorporate a seven color palate.

Hello Colourlover,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to the team.

Best,
Ana
Hello Ana,

I understand the need to monetise CL, but the sexually charged, clickbait ads are quite offensive to many of us. Most of us who have been longtime CL fans don't want to come here anymore because of the ads, including the sparsely disguised ones in the community blog posts. The spam is still out of control too. I've been followed by six or seven spammers in the last two weeks and the forum is choked with it.

There is a negative history from the time AutoDesk bought CL/Creative Market a few years ago and collected our sponsorship money but gave us no perks. They left the site to die. That is when many of the strongest supporters left for good.

You will need to give us a far better experience if you want us to come back to support the site. I run a large Facebook group indirectly related to this site with CL members, and the consensus is that we don't like CL as it stands.

We would also like to be able to post large colourwork badges again, and would like the contests to return (money for you guys, fun for us). Also, could you make a mobile-friendly site? Many on CL use tablets and phones. We would like a better Seamless Lite/Studio and possibly a new ColorSchemer Touch app. Please, please make the blog posts colour and design related only. Look at Molly Bermea's CL blog posts from a few years ago. We don't want to buy windows or other things unrelated to colour.

Glenna

editorCL wrote:
MsBunky wrote:

I love you.
MsBunky

Dear all,

Best,
Ana
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.