Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Studio won't upload to CL??

Studio won't upload to CL??

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments

ColourPhreak

Just seeing if anyone else is having this problem. It started yesterday night. I create a pattern in SS and then select "upload to Colourlovers" and it doesn't do anything. I thought maybe I had too many lines or shapes because the program itself can get finicky, but then I tried a pattern with just a couple basic shapes and tried to upload and again got nothing. After numerous tries and uninstalling/reinstalling the program, still no uploading. I know there is always Seamless Lite but I don't want to jeopardize creating something and having it crash, I've lost a lot of templates that way since there is no save feature.

Trixxie

I just tried to upload from SS and nothing happens for me either.
ColourPhreak wrote:
Just seeing if anyone else is having this problem. It started yesterday night. I create a pattern in SS and then select "upload to Colourlovers" and it doesn't do anything. I thought maybe I had too many lines or shapes because the program itself can get finicky, but then I tried a pattern with just a couple basic shapes and tried to upload and again got nothing. After numerous tries and uninstalling/reinstalling the program, still no uploading. I know there is always Seamless Lite but I don't want to jeopardize creating something and having it crash, I've lost a lot of templates that way since there is no save feature.

ginnysister

No action for me either................... :-((
*hoping it's a temporary thing*

ColourPhreak, how frustrating???!!!, thanks for posting this alert, hopefully you will be able to upload your latest creation eventually ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ColourPhreak

I hope it's only temporary also!! Just tried again, now that I'm home from work finally :),
and still nothing. Fingers crossed we'll be able to soon!!!
ginnysister wrote:
No action for me either................... :-((
*hoping it's a temporary thing*

ColourPhreak, how frustrating???!!!, thanks for posting this alert, hopefully you will be able to upload your latest creation eventually ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InkyBagwell

Me too. I/O error (2032) Any word from admin? (sound of crickets)

YersiniaP

Let's hope some reacts to this issue at some point.

ColourPhreak

Losing all hope now, can't even get Seamless Lite to upload anything. And still no comment from admin.....definitely not a happy camper right now.

YersiniaP wrote:
Let's hope some reacts to this issue at some point.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Jennafire
Jennafire
Posted 8 hours ago
Same here!! Can not upload template from SS :(
Architela
Architela
Posted 21 hours ago
Can't upload a template from SS. It's the first one I've tried in ages, and nothing happens when I try.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
heart_of_the_night.
+
longest_night.
=
immortal_heart.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
skunks_at_night.