Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Talk Between Friends

Talk Between Friends

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments
Annoucements to followers: A shout out to all my loved followers. This is a group chat that will be for my followers only. Have fun. Think positive. Have a good day. :)
This is a public forum...if you want to do this, please do it in your group.
Lilith underground wrote:
This is a public forum...if you want to do this, please do it in your group.

Your not mad, are ya?
No. I'm not angry. I'm simply telling you that this is a public forum. If you're wanting to communicate with your followers, do it in the group you set up specifically for that purpose. That's just common sense.

Kate-Myers wrote:
Lilith underground wrote:
This is a public forum...if you want to do this, please do it in your group.

Your not mad, are ya?
Lilith underground wrote:
No. I'm not angry. I'm simply telling you that this is a public forum. If you're wanting to communicate with your followers, do it in the group you set up specifically for that purpose. That's just common sense.

Kate-Myers wrote:
Lilith underground wrote:
This is a public forum...if you want to do this, please do it in your group.

Your not mad, are ya?

Okay. Thank you. Have a nice day, Lilith underground.
ROFL
YersiniaP wrote:
ROFL

What do you mean?
Kate-Myers wrote:
YersiniaP wrote:
ROFL

What do you mean?


It means Rolling On the Floor Laughing, and it was, figuratively, what I was doing at someone who grew up with the internet not knowing how a forum works.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
I will add, however, that adguard ad blocker does Not block the "similar images." Based on what others have said about the possibility of seeing nasty or freakish pictures there, I haven't been looking at those boxes.
Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
I'm having success with adguard on chrome.
kotomi-chan
Scrumpery
Scrumpery
3 hours ago
a_gag_a_plastic_bag
3 above
2 below
Mr._Koalas_Hungry!
=
Koala_gag
Scrumpery
Scrumpery
3 hours ago
Mr._Koalas_Hungry!

Koala's Lullaby
Koala's Belly
jelly belly
Blackberry Jellybean
Blackberry Sorbet

Next: Sorbet

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›