Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Adult colouring

Adult colouring

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
I wonder how many of you colourlovers are into Adult Colouring books, I bet a lot of you are !!! :)
I've got a Jasmine Becket-Griffith coloring book, and I love it! :)
Me, me, me! ^_^ I'm soooo into it. I've got a few books which I colour with gel pens. Yesterday I did my very first attempt at coloured pencils and, being honest, I'm really proud of myself because I'm delighted with the result. I've never had any artistic training and considered myself to be without an artistic bone in my body in terms of talent - although I've always wanted and craved that ability. However, over the last few years on this site and the last 1.5 years adult colouring, I'm beginning to have a little faith that I do have some artistic ability albeit certainly not professional in any sense. I have put some (only a very few though) of my colourings on Google+ (under the same name as here) if anyone is interested in looking.

I'm glad you posted this. It's nice to be able to talk about how much this hobby gives me and how much joy I get out of both that and this wonderful site and community.

rainbowwolf wrote:
I wonder how many of you colourlovers are into Adult Colouring books, I bet a lot of you are !!! :)
Andrea C wrote:
Me, me, me! ^_^ I'm soooo into it. I've got a few books which I colour with gel pens. Yesterday I did my very first attempt at coloured pencils and, being honest, I'm really proud of myself because I'm delighted with the result. I've never had any artistic training and considered myself to be without an artistic bone in my body in terms of talent - although I've always wanted and craved that ability. However, over the last few years on this site and the last 1.5 years adult colouring, I'm beginning to have a little faith that I do have some artistic ability albeit certainly not professional in any sense. I have put some (only a very few though) of my colourings on Google+ (under the same name as here) if anyone is interested in looking.

I'm glad you posted this. It's nice to be able to talk about how much this hobby gives me and how much joy I get out of both that and this wonderful site and community.

rainbowwolf wrote:

Andrea C wrote:

rainbowwolf wrote:
Hi Andrea, You and I have this exact situation in common. Until I discovered Colourlovers, I thought I had no artistic talent whatsoever. I think people think that if they don't know how to draw. I cannot draw for the life of me !!! I envy people who can create beautiful works of art and fave lots of works on another of my favourite sites Deviantart. Since joining Colourlovers, I've realised you don't necessarily have to know how to draw to feel inspiration and to be creative. I've recently started my first adult colouring book, started off with coloured chalks but they smudged and made a bit of a mess, so I've gone on to pencils. The patterns in these books are certainly very intricate and is also a good exercise in patience !!! :) Warmest Wishes Pascale :)

Andrea C wrote:

rainbowwolf wrote:
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
HOT Service Create and print DL USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
Tele: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
Tele: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.