Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»List of Spam Accounts

List of Spam Accounts

Create New Topic
Showing 1,041 - 1,060 of 1,673 Comments
Hi, noticed that all my patterns have had a description added by someone named musehand with a picture of her pallet called nestled. How can someone else add a description to my pattern? Anyone know how I can get rid of these easily, or do I have to edit each pattern?
Thanks
Team
bethrn wrote:
Hi, noticed that all my patterns have had a description added by someone named musehand with a picture of her pallet called nestled. How can someone else add a description to my pattern? Anyone know how I can get rid of these easily, or do I have to edit each pattern?
Thanks
Hello there! Can you write to me at [email protected] with the details (email, username) and my colleague will check it out.
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/qwartets
pretty sure they're spam :/
Team
that great
Team
Hi there
Here are some spam/ fake lovers posting recently.
Some of these look like real accounts, but they only put up a shell to push their linked websites.
Having been here since 2011, I can spot them easily.

https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/Ozavitrescib
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/Byumlaut
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/BillHitchens looks real, but is all about freeslots website
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/lauraallen website clone scripts?
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/bobdiaz116 office furniture
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/nealdrake more office furniture
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.