Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»List of Spam Accounts

List of Spam Accounts

Create New Topic
Showing 981 - 1,000 of 1,023 Comments

Hurricat

The irony of spamming about spammers...

Lilith underground

Is anything being done at this point about the spam situation? I dont think any of the spammers listed recently have been removed.
Is everything going well with the admin? Please keep us updated.

YersiniaP

There hasn't been a blog post for quite some time either.
That, and the fact that no one is removing the spammers posted here, I'd say admins have deserted us again and we seem to be back to struggling alone.

Matt is also not around any more I'm afraid.
I sent him a message about an issue I have been having months ago, he told me he'd look into it, and then nothing since. :(

Lilith underground

I sent a message to Darius and didn't get a response. This is totally uncharacteristic. Crossing my fingers that he is just very busy at the moment planning something awesome for us (like an ice cream dispenser with free, all-you-can-eat soft serve in 40 flavors)

Let's hope we are wrong, but I, too, have a feeling that we are back to dealing with things on our own. -_-

suzemagoo

AMANDA WALSH spammed a pattern of mine. I asked her to remove it since I could not. She ignored this request so I opted to delete the pattern.

Lilith underground

Is there a point to listing them here anymore?

ginnysister

Sorry Lilith, we cross posted, yes I suppose I'm living in hope that this site hasn't been completely & permanently abandoned.
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/jackkons555

Lilith underground

It's fine, Ginny. :) I'm frustrated about the situation and blowing off steam.
Much of this dilemma we are facing here at CL could be prevented if Darius would create a team of community moderators who would delete the spam as it comes up...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted
Remember this? http://www.colourlovers.com/pattern/4676840/Have_A_Good_Cry?sAC=1
Caroline is over on Colorbuffs recreating the palette. Yes, please call attention to your bad behavior. Psychotic attention whore.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 19 minutes ago
No_more_Pop_music!
+
quiet.
=
quiet_music.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 4 hours ago
sense_of_humor.