Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Patterns use

Patterns use

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
Hi there! I know I've read it but can´t find the topic. Does any of you guys know how to use an old identifyied pattern with a new palette without having to copy-paste each of the colours? I remember there was a much easier way to do it... thank you!
You could use the palette, and then copy and paste the name of the pattern template....

tvr wrote:
Hi there! I know I've read it but can´t find the topic. Does any of you guys know how to use an old identifyied pattern with a new palette without having to copy-paste each of the colours? I remember there was a much easier way to do it... thank you!
Here's another way:
1. Start with the new palette and click on "create pattern." Then, from the URL, copy about the last half – the part right after "add?" that starts with "colors=" and on through the end.
2. Then go to the old pattern (or template) you want to color, click on "color this pattern," and, in the URL, right at the end, type an & and then paste the copied info, and hit return.
I like this method when I want to try a new palette on several patterns.

You can do the opposite, too – by copying the info in the URL of the create new pattern page after "add?" and then pasting that (plus the &) into the URL of the palette's create pattern page. That way, you can quickly try a specific pattern out with several palettes.

Hope this helps.
Seahorse Girl wrote:
You could use the palette, and then copy and paste the name of the pattern template....

tvr wrote:

Thanks Seahorse Girl, can you explain how u do it?
Piahr wrote:
Here's another way:
1. Start with the new palette and click on "create pattern." Then, from the URL, copy about the last half – the part right after "add?" that starts with "colors=" and on through the end.
2. Then go to the old pattern (or template) you want to color, click on "color this pattern," and, in the URL, right at the end, type an & and then paste the copied info, and hit return.
I like this method when I want to try a new palette on several patterns.

You can do the opposite, too – by copying the info in the URL of the create new pattern page after "add?" and then pasting that (plus the &) into the URL of the palette's create pattern page. That way, you can quickly try a specific pattern out with several palettes.

Thank you!!! This helped a lot, I forgot which part was the one I have to cut ´n paste.
Hugs,
Tirzah
Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
58 minutes ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
58 minutes ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
59 minutes ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.