Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Missing Lovers.

Missing Lovers.

Create New Topic
Showing 421 - 440 of 804 Comments

American Women

Redemption Song!






Redemption Song!





deidra_coates

What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

OrigamiMei

We're discussing COLOURlovers members who have gone "missing" i.e. haven't logged on in a while.

deidra_coates wrote:
What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

American Women

TO BETTER ORGaNIZE!

OrigamiMei wrote:
We're discussing COLOURlovers members who have gone "missing" or haven't logged in for a while.

deidra_coates wrote:
What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

ketisse

I believe the discussion continues to be about fellow COLOURlovers who haven't been seen on this site for a while and we don't know where they are.
OrigamiMei wrote:
We're discussing COLOURlovers members who have gone "missing" or haven't logged in for a while.

deidra_coates wrote:

What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

GabsGiggles

Isn't that the same thing :p?
Tiiki haven't logged since a month ago. Also, was ifollowtherabbit mentioned here?

ketisse wrote:
I believe the discussion continues to be about fellow COLOURlovers who haven't been seen on this site for a while and we don't know where they are.
OrigamiMei wrote:
We're discussing COLOURlovers members who have gone "missing" or haven't logged in for a while.
deidra_coates wrote:
What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

OrigamiMei

I've also wondered about ifollowtherabbit. -_-

GabsGiggles wrote:
Isn't that the same thing :p?
Tiiki haven't logged since a month ago. Also, was ifollowtherabbit mentioned here?

ketisse wrote:
I believe the discussion continues to be about fellow COLOURlovers who haven't been seen on this site for a while and we don't know where they are.
OrigamiMei wrote:
We're discussing COLOURlovers members who have gone "missing" or haven't logged in for a while.
deidra_coates wrote:
What kind of discussion do you have on here? I have a lover that I'm dying without.

cameo

I'm sad that hey_hey_hello deleted her account. :(

poppy234

cameo wrote:
I'm sad that hey_hey_hello deleted her account. :(
has she, oh, dear

poppy234

LUMINOUZ_come_back
I miss him and his capitol letters ...lol, he lives in a cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere(he says), i hope he did not get drifted in with power cuts.
Since October i have noticed he logged in last.
sorry since november
up in fairbanks, how has the weather been there this winter?

eighteyed

Tiki has a second account... but she hasn't been there either.
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/melonsoda

Rabenbaeckchen

I haven't seen Any Palacios for a few weeks now...does anyone know something?

ketisse

I am in touch with Any almost weekly. I will contact her and ask when she might return.

(11 hours later) Any told me that she will be back over the weekend.

cameo

@absk8: I miss her too.

FortuneC★★kie has been gone since November.. :(

timanttimaarit

I really miss Mastash...♥ He was only 18 years old and made so beautiful palettes! LINK

Rabenbaeckchen

Another Colourlover I miss is starfishian...

atriarief

I miss incal, big sister where are you? Please come back!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

pyxxichaos
pyxxichaos
Posted 10 minutes ago
plastination
+
permanent∥stain
=
Latex
shall314
shall314
Posted 40 minutes ago
Live_Before_You_Die
+
Digested_Knowledge
=
Live_and_Learn



Bonus!



She_Talks_To_Dragons
+
Dancing_Beauty
=
Dancing_Dragons
wist
wist
Posted 7 hours ago
Zombie_Battlefield
+
IFRC_Plastic_Light
=
plastination
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 9 hours ago
Started with:
shell_of_the_sky
Random Color:
its_not_good
From Browse Palettes:
Baby_Room
Result:
Sky_Teeth
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 13 hours ago
Earl_Grey_Fox

Yellow Daisy
Daisy Duke
Duke of Earl
Earl Grey
Grey Fox

Next Word: FOX

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›