Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Missing Lovers.

Missing Lovers.

Create New Topic
Showing 281 - 300 of 817 Comments

UPtimist

In regards to the chill pill - I'd rather have the opposite here (it's so cold we're afraid the heating systems might be overdriven). So, instead of everyone taking the chill pill, just pill any excess heat and send them to us ;)

Okay, dumb jokes over.
albenaj wrote:
Simply let that story rest in peace.Never forget the lesson it thought you but just turn the page.Life is an interesting book and we have so much more to learn.Bad experience is a big part of it but it's worthy as much as the good one.
Well said. This is pretty much what you need in the internet. In the internet, the best advice is "don't take it personally" (because the very nature of the internet is impersonal). And, most importantly, like Albie said, turn a new leaf :) (Or how does that saying go? :P)

And as for people trying to blame someone, well, don't. Clearly, only the person who did this is "to be blamed" for it, but there's no sense in blaming her either. First of all, it will get you nowhere but only incense a pointless anger, and secondly you don't know what's behind this all - none of us do - and what drives someone to do something like it. People go through things in their lives that many couldn't even imagine, and sometimes even the strongest person might not come out of it unchanged. So, whether there is something behind it or not, rather try to feel sympathy for the person who feels they have to resort to something like that, rather than a pointless anger.

We're about colours and love, here, nothing more :)

GabsGiggles

I like the reaction of the last posts. This is how it was supposed to happen, supporting each other :D

albenaj

Darlings,because of all the last posts I feel I wanna take you all home with me and bake you tasty cinnabons.Big smile on my face right now.We may all be mad here but we are reasonable(if it is correct to say so) too:))
GabsGiggles wrote:
I like the reaction of the last posts. This is how it was supposed to happen, supporting each other :D

eighteyed

I myself am satisfied. All the toxic secrets are out, and people can heal. Some good posts, with great sensibility, especially by American Women, Ketisse, and Luna Rosa.

MissGibbon

* clap clap* We will move on as a community and still be awesome kind people that we all know CL people are. *hugs*

Linsenmayer

Thats right, lets give love in colours.... Hanna, well she must keep to her all this bad feelings.

sorry my english

DandaLuna

This is like everything in life, you have your first initial reaction and then you start the process of healing and everyone has a different way of doing it.
After the anger of realizing that all I felt, was for nothing, I finally came to a peacful(at least for me) conclusion... nobody died and that's a good thing, may she find some peace of mind, wherever she is.

We will move on and who knows, this might make us stronger!

Lots of Love ❤

OrigamiMei

DandaLuna wrote:
This is like everything in life, you have your first initial reaction and then you start the process of healing and everyone has a different way of doing it.
After the anger of realizing that all I felt, was for nothing, I finally came to a peacful(at least for me) conclusion... nobody died and that's a good thing, may she find some peace of mind, wherever she is.

We will move on and who knows, this might make us stronger!

Lots of Love ❤

ketisse

We don't need a chill pill here - just in time for another frigid presidential inauguration... brrrr!!!
What I wish we could have is a way to help members of our community who feel they need to leave over stuff like this.

eighteyed

Same.
Speaking of Missing Lovers, Daisychain is overdue. I'm sure she's fine, but I miss her.

sundancer

Ketisse, I, too, wish there were some way to comfort those who feel as though this is reason enough to leave colourlovers for good. Part of me hopes they'll be back, even if reincarnated in another username. I think what everyone here needs is a...

~ Big Group Huggie

With Rainbow Love ~

There now, don't we all feel just a little bit better? :-)

shahrizat77

A dedication to the best online community on the Net :)
(you guys had me worried for a while there)

Love Conquers All*

yncolor

I can't explain something well, but...
We sometimes forget that there are good and bad people everywhere.
But I think that we can make this bad experience turn into a blessing by loving colors and keeping friendship, not by distrust.

Sorry my poor English.

OrigamiMei

Message understood loud and clear. ♥

yncolor wrote:
I can't explain something well, but...
We sometimes forget that there are good and bad people everywhere.
But I think that we can make this bad experience turn into a blessing by loving colors and keeping friendship, not by distrust.

Sorry my poor English.

karnoug

It took me some time to get over this. It's still confusing why and how this happened, though surprisingly, this is not a first for me. I've found myself in the same situation with a co-worker and there was a big amount of money involved with certain banks. I had worked with her for around three years and never would have guessed what she was capable of. I guess what I want to say is, this is my favourite community online, we share a lot together and I've made some good friends and met incredibly intelligent and caring people, I hope this does not keep us from our love for colour, creativity and friendship.
xoxo

MiyuriScarlet

A friend of me said, bad experiences are just some kind of tests for us, to see whether if we're truly strong inside and out. I believe this thing is just a test, too, to see how strong this community is. And I believe, we're truly strong. Even stronger than what we think. This, hopefully, will strengthen our bond even more, rather than break it.

We will heal. We'll get over this. We'll be stronger. Don't worry.

timanttimaarit

Ok, just heard about this thing.

Darius? Why did you feel that you had the right to keep this thing to your self? I hate when someone else makes MY decisions! I have the right to react how ever I feel like!

What accounts were Hana's? We have the right to know!

I send this message to here, because people of colourlovers won't answer any of my messages to them, it makes me feel like I am not important.

When it comes to Hana, it is like some of those infatuations I have had in the past some of it is good and some of it is so bad. I am angry but surprisingly not surprised.

I am angry to Darius for not letting us know!!!

Gasp365

- You know the story now, but ....You're upset with Darius, for not having let you know, eventhough you would agree that a person might hate it when (excuse me for paraphrasing) someone else makes another person's decisions, because an idividual including Darius has the right to react however he/she feels like. Have you considered that maybe he might not have been given ample time to really figure out how to disclose this story in a fitting manner?

- You're also upset with the ‘people of colourlovers’, for making you feel not important, because a message wasn’t replied. I wonder what is deemed important and unimportant? Is stopping Hana from hurting us and lying to us an action that would come from people who find us unimportant? Is knowing what her accounts used to be more important than that? Really?

- Surprising to me you're "surprisingly not surpised" that a person whom a lot of people cared about faked her own death and sent a lot of people into a grieving process, then came back posing as someone else, perpetuating the lie thus causing more hurt. If you aren’t even surprised about that, then what is all of your anger about?

And why should it be directed to people who never had the intention of hurting you and probably didn't realise they were in service of making you feel important, or directed at someone who might not have been as quick as the mind-boggling swiftness of the drama seeking rumour mill?

Or maybe you’re just… angry...

...And you’re lashing out on everyone but the person who isn’t around to be angry or surprised at – Hana. It might be a better path taken when energy isn’t spent on being angry at those who tried to make life more bearable for us to live because someone else chose to cause a lot of pain by being gone and “dead”.

timanttimaarit

I am not ok with Hana for doing what she did. Not at all!

If someone knew about it then immediately they should have come forward with that information. That is all. Otherwise it is dishonest to me.

addabarrios

I believe the one who loses here is Hana because we truly estimated her, and now she has lost the love we once had for her.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Sesora79
Sesora79
Posted 14 minutes ago
Oh, shoot! My bad! ^^;
Seahorse Girl wrote:
Hi Sesora... You're supposed to make a palette using my color "Lil Aussie" in this thread.

Sesora79 wrote:
Opal_Moon
Moon_River
g@bor
g@bor
Posted 3 hours ago
You're welcome, hope you like the new stuff. :)
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 4 hours ago
Hi Sesora... You're supposed to make a palette using my color "Lil Aussie" in this thread.

Sesora79 wrote:
Opal_Moon
Moon_River
Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 13 hours ago
Autumn_Equinox
+
Lotus_Leaf
=
Java_Paradise
SongBirdGirl3