Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Missing Lovers.

Missing Lovers.

Create New Topic
Showing 221 - 240 of 1,082 Comments
Unless skyblue2u specifically posted about being upset publicly for all to see, asking such a question elevates the possibility that she was upset in the minds of others even if there is no proof or hint that it is true.
We may never know why she is not here until she returns and we can ask her. She has been away for a long time in the past and returned. I think she will be back again.
Please be careful about this. Just by asking a question like this makes people assume that something happened, even if it didn't. We don't know.
Kim100 wrote:
I've wondered the same thing.....was something about the site upsetting her?
MiyuriScarlet wrote:
Have anyone heard anything about skyblue2u? I haven't seen her since... Around August, maybe :-?
What the heck!!! Toffee Sprinkles just deleted her account today! I think it may have had to do with the argument over on the Pennington thread. :-( Now I'm really sad. *Sigh*
farewell
She left this behind and I just found out from it that Hana*'s death was a hoax. This CANNOT be true. Can it?

WHAT!!!???

Talk to Darius about it.

sundancer wrote:
What the heck!!! Toffee Sprinkles just deleted her account today! I think it may have had to do with the argument over on the Pennington thread. :-( Now I'm really sad. *Sigh*
farewell
She left this behind and I just found out from it that Hana*'s death was a hoax. This CANNOT be true. Can it?

WHAT!!!???

I just noticed she was missing too. I can't believe it. :( And re: hana*, I'm speechless.

What is happening to this place?
Okay, let's not freak out. I know I haven't been here as long as most of you, but this place does draw some volatile people. Let's accept that. There are many thousands of Colourlovers, and the vast majority of them are just fine. I'm not going to give up on this place just because of a couple of mysterious flameouts. If you have good friends here, correspond with them, so if one day they aren't around, you'll know where to find them. If you don't know them that well, let's accept that people come and go, and not assume the sky is falling. I gave up playing World of Warcraft to start playing around over here, so Colourlovers is at least as addictive, in my book. So backing away is probably healthier.
As for troubled people who might have issues, we should just try to love them while we have them.
I notice a lot of long time people here get into drama about the site not being the same as the old days, but some kind of pale imitation with the good people dropping out, all goodness gone. I don't know if that's true, but I get annoyed by the attitude that newer people seem to count less. Good new people join up all the time. Personally I see this place as something like a school, where you have yearmates, and some of them graduate. That's only natural.
I'm not freaking out over people leaving, I'm freaking out that Hana*s death might have been faked-- so all the tears I cried and sadness I felt may have been over a lie. It doesn't seem like it could be true! I don't want to believe it.

I do like your idea of COLOURlovers being like a school where people graduate. Seniors are no more important than freshman but it's awesome when they come alongside the freshman to show them the ropes. I always try to welcome new lovers whenever I meet one and show them the love that I was shown when I was new.
Talk to Darius before you get freaked out, ok? Try to stay calm. *hugs*

sundancer wrote:
I'm not freaking out over people leaving, I'm freaking out that Hana*s death might have been faked-- so all the tears I cried and sadness I felt may have been over a lie. It doesn't seem like it could be true! I don't want to believe it.
I, too, cried over Hana's death. I don't know what happened there, never really knew Hana. I did know there was a lot of vituperative messages behind the scenes, and suddenly the new accounts that had brought us this sad news were all wiped away. I'm sure the Powers That Be felt they needed to clean up a situation behind the scenes and not let on for fear of further disturbing all of us. However, two people (or more) can keep a secret only if one of them is dead, and I've been waiting for this one to break for some time. If it's true that Hana faked her death, she is a troubled person who needs counseling. And forgiveness. Mentally ill people act in ways that are not rational. I hope she's in a better headspace, and I forgive her.
Faeleia quit too, the same exact time as Toffee Sprinkles did. This is... heartbreaking. I want to assure everyone that I won't EVER quit. I might go away and come back from time to time but I won't ever leave the love. In fact, I think for the very first time I feel more loved than ever. I might even get one of those little hearts that means I gave $20 bucks to keep the community alive.
Well, I'm glad to hear that, sundancer! I don't plan to quit, either. I may skip contests (we'll see), but I love the site. The only things that could make me go away are a trip around the world or a fabulous high paying job that takes most of my time. I'd still check in anyway.
I'm totally skipping contests too, and I don't know what to think about the whole hana thing, it makes me so very sad for all of my friends who I know mourned and anguished over it. I love you all, and I'm not going anywhere. I may grow silent from time to time (I don't talk much anyway because I'm a huge introvert) but I hope that all of the drama and stuff dies down. Everyone is probably both sensitive to what is going on, and at the same time trying to keep their guard up so they don't get hurt again. That's what's most tragic about things like this, all the carnage the lies and deceit leave behind. *hugs everyone*
Talked to Darius and Gabs and others. Wow.
This is exactly why Darius didn't want this information spread around. He knew the impact it would have on the community. -_-
Well, so far as Toffee Sprinkles and Faeleia goes, I'm just going to keep setting out a saucer full of breadcrumbs (or whatever attracts birds who have flown) and hope one day they drop in again, as though nothing has happened. I'll be glad to see them.
I have read several times that the site is not the same as in the old days, even Hana was writing about this. I think that there are different types of people, some introverted and other extroverted. Some of them speak English and some do not, making it harder for some to communicate better and that stops many people express, This happens to me, although I live in America and understand the English, is not the same as expressing myself in my own language.
eighteyed wrote:
Okay, let's not freak out. I know I haven't been here as long as most of you, but this place does draw some volatile people. Let's accept that. There are many thousands of Colourlovers, and the vast majority of them are just fine. I'm not going to give up on this place just because of a couple of mysterious flameouts. If you have good friends here, correspond with them, so if one day they aren't around, you'll know where to find them. If you don't know them that well, let's accept that people come and go, and not assume the sky is falling. I gave up playing World of Warcraft to start playing around over here, so Colourlovers is at least as addictive, in my book. So backing away is probably healthier.
As for troubled people who might have issues, we should just try to love them while we have them.
I notice a lot of long time people here get into drama about the site not being the same as the old days, but some kind of pale imitation with the good people dropping out, all goodness gone. I don't know if that's true, but I get annoyed by the attitude that newer people seem to count less. Good new people join up all the time. Personally I see this place as something like a school, where you have yearmates, and some of them graduate. That's only natural.
ha, I've been lurking these forums all day...

I've been a member for longer than I've used this account, but I don't plan on leaving either... I may take breaks or just not feel like being active, but I tend to be lurking. just looking around can be fun in itself.

when people leave, I guess it kind of depends on their attitude when leaving. with toffee sprinkles and Faeleia... well, oh well. they left, it's their choice, I didn't know them much, and I respect their decisions.(that said, I did like their creations and I did follow both of them) I think that's the best thing to do, just remember it was their choice. and try not to feel too bad. I understand the feeling but at the same time, it's no good to get upset over it, I think. or maybe I just don't understand because they're people I didn't know well. not that I really know anyone around here too well.

I'd love to know the whole hana* thing but since I feel like it isn't my place to know(especially since I didn't know her well at all), I'm not going to ask anyone about it.
I was just wondering about Mary, since I haven't seen her for a while. Well, I do really hope that she's alright and just taking a break...

ketisse wrote:
Unless skyblue2u specifically posted about being upset publicly for all to see, asking such a question elevates the possibility that she was upset in the minds of others even if there is no proof or hint that it is true.
We may never know why she is not here until she returns and we can ask her. She has been away for a long time in the past and returned. I think she will be back again.
Please be careful about this. Just by asking a question like this makes people assume that something happened, even if it didn't. We don't know.
Kim100 wrote:
I've wondered the same thing.....was something about the site upsetting her?
MiyuriScarlet wrote:
Have anyone heard anything about skyblue2u? I haven't seen her since... Around August, maybe :-?

About toffee sprinkles and Faeleia, I have nothing to say but respect their decision. And for hana*.. I truly don't know what to say... *sighs*
Hoax? Oh my God. OH. MY. GOD. Man, I'm so scared of asking what really happened, because certain things that have been bugging me for a while would make sense only if that was the case. No wonder some people decide to leave, with all the drama and the nasty things this community has found itself to cope with - I'm not planning to, but I do sympathize with those who did and respect their decision.
Just to clarify... I don't think Faeleia and Toffee Sprinkles took off just because of hana. They got into an argument on another thread, and that seemed to be the last straw. And ALL online communities have big drama now and again. I used to be a moderator for some community forum boards... whew!
Check your inbox, dear.
a merciless moon wrote:
Hoax? Oh my God. OH. MY. GOD. Man, I'm so scared of asking what really happened, because certain things that have been bugging me for a while would make sense only if that was the case. No wonder some people decide to leave, with all the drama and the nasty things this community has found itself to cope with - I'm not planning to, but I do sympathize with those who did and respect their decision.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.