Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Missing Lovers.

Missing Lovers.

Create New Topic
Showing 201 - 220 of 847 Comments

Gasp365

I'm sorry for keeping silent for the most part. You are all so good in saying what's on your minds. I feel like anything I'd say is not nearly enough.

Yesterday, understanding she had left, it didn't really sink in.
But now it is sinking in slowly but surely and it's weighing me down heavily. And I'm wishing I could stop it.

Dearest Hana*, words just won't do, but I can't beam my thoughts and feelings and wishes to you. But I'll try...and I will pray.

Love & tender *hugs*, ~ Pinky

OrigamiMei

I posted this as a separate thread on the forums but this should be included here as well, so no one misses it:

"Dear Gasp365 and OrigamiMei

Hi. I am the husband of hana. Please forgive me that I am not good at English.

Because I have been asked from her, I write here.
She died at 4:20 this morning for malignant lymphoma. She was 38 years old.

"I'm happy to make friends in this site" She had always said.

I am truly thankful to you who supported my wife.
Thank you, Gasp365 and OrigamiMei. Thank you, everyone.

S.I"

Tiandu

No words suffice! My condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out! =(

eighteyed

Hana! I've been so busy lately I have just been checking my notices and coloring just a little. How could we lose Hana and I didn't notice?!
Wow, what an inspiration she has always been to me. I didn't talk to her much, but she always made time to send an encouraging note. I didn't even know these brief moments were in danger, I took them for granted because I knew she was young.
She had a beautiful air of femininity I always envied, that I wondered how you could communicate, with just words and pictures. And a sense of colors diluted and refined, but so pure. A graphic style, understated but completely engaging. Any visit to her page ended with clicking the love button over and over and over again, for her palettes and colors. What a talent, that I had hoped to savor for so much longer.
Hana! I'm so sorry I didn't make time to know you better!

OrigamiMei

If anyone would like to send condolences straight to Hana's husband, he has created an account:

http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/hanalove

helsic

This is by far the saddest thing that had happen in my life this year. I couldn't meet her in person, I couldn't chat with her... I wish I had the chance to know here a bit more.
but just for the few messages we sent to each others... I realized how wonderful human being she was. She was lovely, delicate, girly, friendly and kind, she was like a ray of light in the community all her palettes were adorable and reflect her pure soul.

I'm really sorry. I wish she had a wonderful life and rest in peace.
I'll keep the palettes she gave me as a precious gift and i'll keep her in my memory.

GabsGiggles

I think we all should show our support to her family!
OrigamiMei wrote:
If anyone would like to send condolences straight to Hana's husband, he has created an account:

http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/hanalove

Linsenmayer

So sweet.
I feel sad , but i believe in more , so hope Hanna, you make a peacefull journey, and i wish lots of good energy for your family to be strong .
love to all familly
( sorry my english)

addabarrios

Hana
Donde quiera que estes quiero decirte que no solo tus creaciones eran hermosas, sino que tu forma de ser te hacia una persona especial, una de esas que es difícil de conseguir. Gracias por todas las palabras que expresabas a cada uno de nosotros, esas palabras llenas de tanta dulzura, cariño y ternura. Aun sin conocerte te ganaste un lugar en el corazón de todos, hasta el punto de que sin conocerte hiciste derramar una lagrima en el corazon de muchos este dia. Tu memoria y tu espíritu de amor seguirán existiendo en el corazón de todos aquellos que te conocimos. Dios consuele a todos tus seres queridos.

Purpul_person

I could not say it better. :'(
♥♥♥
eighteyed wrote:
Hana! I've been so busy lately I have just been checking my notices and coloring just a little. How could we lose Hana and I didn't notice?!
Wow, what an inspiration she has always been to me. I didn't talk to her much, but she always made time to send an encouraging note. I didn't even know these brief moments were in danger, I took them for granted because I knew she was young.
She had a beautiful air of femininity I always envied, that I wondered how you could communicate, with just words and pictures. And a sense of colors diluted and refined, but so pure. A graphic style, understated but completely engaging. Any visit to her page ended with clicking the love button over and over and over again, for her palettes and colors. What a talent, that I had hoped to savor for so much longer.
Hana! I'm so sorry I didn't make time to know you better!

MiyuriScarlet

Me, too. I don't know what to say.. I wish I could return all Hana's favor... All her kindness... She was so warm and kind... I.. I always looked up to her, despite the fact that I knew her only for months... Miss you so much, Hana-nee.

Purpul_person wrote:
I could not say it better. :'(
♥♥♥
eighteyed wrote:
Hana! I've been so busy lately I have just been checking my notices and coloring just a little. How could we lose Hana and I didn't notice?! Wow, what an inspiration she has always been to me. I didn't talk to her much, but she always made time to send an encouraging note. I didn't even know these brief moments were in danger, I took them for granted because I knew she was young.She had a beautiful air of femininity I always envied, that I wondered how you could communicate, with just words and pictures. And a sense of colors diluted and refined, but so pure. A graphic style, understated but completely engaging. Any visit to her page ended with clicking the love button over and over and over again, for her palettes and colors. What a talent, that I had hoped to savor for so much longer.Hana! I'm so sorry I didn't make time to know you better!

gracekhieu

oh my goodness <3
what a caring husband to have gone onto this site to say this <3
i am truly thankful that i have gotten to know hana* although I would have wanted to know her more <3
forever in our hearts <3
OrigamiMei wrote:
I posted this as a separate thread on the forums but this should be included here as well, so no one misses it:

"Dear Gasp365 and OrigamiMei

Hi. I am the husband of hana. Please forgive me that I am not good at English.

Because I have been asked from her, I write here.
She died at 4:20 this morning for malignant lymphoma. She was 38 years old.

"I'm happy to make friends in this site" She had always said.

I am truly thankful to you who supported my wife.
Thank you, Gasp365 and OrigamiMei. Thank you, everyone.

S.I"

ketisse

I believe the creations remain even if the account closes. You just have to search using the name of the person in the "lover" field. Click here to see an example.
sundancer wrote:
This thread makes me want to cry. I hate when lovers close their accounts... because then we can't look at all their pretty works anymore. If you decide to leave... then at least you leave behind all your colors for us to look at, enjoy, and remember you by... but if you close the account.... it's gone. Pennington is one of my faves. :-*(
:-(

sundancer

If you visit this link you will see that Anna (YCC2106) posted some pictures today including this one:

and so she is alive and well and not gone as I had feared. I just couldn't imagine she would leave us all here and not tell us she's okay and not sick anymore.

ketisse

Hoping to see for myself, I checked the link and the date this image was uploaded was in 2006. I don't see anything recently uploaded. Maybe the site had a glitch.
sundancer wrote:
If you visit this link you will see that Anna (YCC2106) posted some pictures today including this one:

and so she is alive and well and not gone as I had feared. I just couldn't imagine she would leave us all here and not tell us she's okay and not sick anymore.

Purpul_person

On the topic of Anna, ycc2106,
I found this:
http://vimeo.com/yup

Tiandu

Anna was active as recently as 2 months ago. *feels better*
Purpul_person wrote:
On the topic of Anna, ycc2106,
I found this:
http://vimeo.com/yup

viciousswans

It makes me so sad to come back after almost a year and a half of being gone and reading through all this. There are so many names that I read and I suddenly remember and get all nostalgic. Hana will be greatly missed as well as so many others.
I miss how the site used to be back in the very beginning when it seemed everyone was so much more friendly and supportive of one another.

MiyuriScarlet

Have anyone heard anything about skyblue2u? I haven't seen her since... Around August, maybe :-?

Kim100

I've wondered the same thing.....was something about the site upsetting her?
MiyuriScarlet wrote:
Have anyone heard anything about skyblue2u? I haven't seen her since... Around August, maybe :-?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 28 minutes ago
Pretty similar to above.. So I made another one!
Autumn_WhispersSilver_Gold_Soul
Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 50 minutes ago
Doors_of_Night
waterway
waterway
Posted 52 minutes ago
grenache
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 1 hour ago