Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

ByteDreams

This is a hard one. I havent bought any european mags on menswear this year, feel out of touch... men can be sooo ultra conservative. i thought the man-skirt would fly but it didnt (McQueen's butcher apron in leathers was interesting, but a tad on the BDSM side - scarey) Anyway - random thoughts... lets start with the shirts... searching for some good approriate patterns...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 40 minutes ago
Yes I was wondering why I couldn't access her account, but if I remember correctly, I have come across this once or twice before with other users.
eighteyed wrote:
I don't think she's a spam account. I think she has a glitched account, which I have seen a few times here. Here's what I wrote:

To: Lady Witch Fraya
Just so you know, no one can click on your home page. It's a rare bug that can happen here. And worse, the site administrators won't be able to fix your account, because of all the spam and other issues that take priority. If I were you, I would make a new account, and tell everyone you have interacted with that you have a different account name. I don't know what is happening with your homepage, but if people can't click, they can't friend you. I'd like to be able to welcome you to the community... but I can't. So welcome, in an informal way!
Best Wishes,
Edith
(eighteyed)
Coliop-Kolchovo
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 2 hours ago
Wheel Colors:
Cranberry_Sauce
Icy_Waters
You_Dear
Previous User's Palette/Color: