Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

ByteDreams

This is a hard one. I havent bought any european mags on menswear this year, feel out of touch... men can be sooo ultra conservative. i thought the man-skirt would fly but it didnt (McQueen's butcher apron in leathers was interesting, but a tad on the BDSM side - scarey) Anyway - random thoughts... lets start with the shirts... searching for some good approriate patterns...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

mangowasabi
mangowasabi
Posted 2 hours ago
love_you_to_death + Miss_May
=Till_Death
johnnycakes
johnnycakes
Posted 3 hours ago
3 more from me:
Seabound_Daydream
Honey-Roasted_Salt
That_Basement
Mold_Spores_3
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily
Posted 3 hours ago
Patisserie
Afterparty
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily
Posted 3 hours ago
the_world_is_round
Paper_Paisley
letitgo7
letitgo7
Posted 4 hours ago
Thats way cool. You got your own business huh, that's neat. I use to have mine own to, it was called let it go cleaning services. Thank you for sharing! Dawn
ChequeredLily wrote:
Mine is an extension of my business, the chequered lily apothecary. I started using colourlovers to get my ideas in order and as a place to build palettes and test ideas for new collections. I took my business name after one of my favorite flowers, fritilaria meleagris: http://131.211.5.130/temperate/gal/Fritillaria/Fritillaria_meleagris_1058.jpg

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Colors

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Patterns

//View More ›