Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

ByteDreams

This is a hard one. I havent bought any european mags on menswear this year, feel out of touch... men can be sooo ultra conservative. i thought the man-skirt would fly but it didnt (McQueen's butcher apron in leathers was interesting, but a tad on the BDSM side - scarey) Anyway - random thoughts... lets start with the shirts... searching for some good approriate patterns...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

a merciless moon
a merciless moon
Posted 2 hours ago
The pattern is called "Losing control".

Calculated_Risk
g@bor
g@bor
Posted 3 hours ago
Thank you for the update, Luna!
Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 3 hours ago
Salutations friends,

Just a quick update, I heard absolutely nothing from Creative Market during the designated time my paypal dispute was open. Subsequently, the dispute has now been upgraded to a claim which means paypal will investigate it. I am hoping some of you others with the same problem have also opened paypal disputes by now so that they will take the claim seriously and this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. I will let you all know how it goes.

Peace and love, Luna.
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily
Posted 9 hours ago
Carolina_Coalminer
Next Title: Absolution
AlineDam
AlineDam
Posted 23 hours ago
700_Hugs_*+[T2]_Big_500_*=

Big_Hug_*

BigHug*