Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Menswear - Textiles for Fall

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

ByteDreams

This is a hard one. I havent bought any european mags on menswear this year, feel out of touch... men can be sooo ultra conservative. i thought the man-skirt would fly but it didnt (McQueen's butcher apron in leathers was interesting, but a tad on the BDSM side - scarey) Anyway - random thoughts... lets start with the shirts... searching for some good approriate patterns...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paletteprince
paletteprince
Posted 39 minutes ago
Raining_Blood
Twinklemittens
Twinklemittens
Posted 1 hour ago
Flamingo_Flamingone
All the colors in this palette had pink in the name except this one, making it indeed an orphan
strawberry_orphan
falun red
falun red
Posted 1 hour ago
eighteyed wrote:
Tip: If you want to post in a forum, but can't find it, you can google the name of the forum, and it will pop right up. If your results are vague, add Colourlovers to the search box.

Or you can type it directly into your address bar if you have visited the thread in question at least once and haven't removed if from your history. Any page will do - it dosen't need to be the last of the thread. Then you can either post your comment right away or go to he last page and post it there. Also, if you have already taken part into it and haven't muted it, notifications may help you find it.
Hurricat
Hurricat
Posted 2 hours ago
Citrus_Cheer
yepimabeliever
yepimabeliever
Posted 2 hours ago
Hello! Newbie here looking for the photo editor I was playing with the other day. I cant find it now. Can anyone tell me where its located? I love this website! Thanks!

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Colors

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Patterns

//View More ›