Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND BAG???

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND BAG???

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 16 of 16 Comments

jeep

I LOVE CHANNEL BAGS..ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONE WITH THE CHAIN.

bunigrl33

I don't care about brands. I just want one that is well made, durable, and has room for all my stuff. I've had expensive purses that fell apart after a just a few months. I bought my current bag at Walmart for $11. It's perfect and I love it. It's two years old already and still in good condition.
Team

chadha.shikha81

lov d D-Bag Tods..a friend fr yearzzz..

svoebel

Marino Orlandi Python (or Pitoni) in Gold. Absolutely stunning.

morryo

I have a really colorful bag by Liz Claiborne. It's small and a cross-body bag. :)

sknulud

i dont have a favorite brands, but when i like a bag , believe me im going to save money to buy one

QueenJRogers

i like any bag that will match my outfit

fasarh2501

I'm in love with Hermes Birkin...

noridahgapor

i dont have a favorite brand , im going buy what i like.

RapLeanon

i dont have fav brand, i usually use and like Kipling, Jansport, Export, Rusty, n Hermes

YOUNG THUGGA1

Luis Vutton and Coach

danaty7

I love Gucci and Luis Vutton

HoranCupcakes

I love how most people post that they love designer bags when in reality they're probably some working class people ogling over a bag on Polyvore that they'll never be able to afford. Not trying to be rude but that's just my opinion. My favorite brand is Lauren Conrad and Apt. 9

pamnsc777

Ivanka Trump - got a bargain on her gorgeous purse at TJ Maxx

sparrowrgr

Derek Alexander bags.. worth their weight in gold!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

falun red
falun red
Posted 13 minutes ago
paleo_smile
irenesway
irenesway
Posted 2 hours ago
I "discover" a lot of colors by accident. I have no wish to claim them, i just can't post a palette or pattern without naming it. So i name it something stupid and move on. I have seen snide comments about "having an agenda" and wondered what it was about. Some people have some growing up to do. We don't "discover" colors, they have been here since time immemorial and will be here long after we're gone.
mollybermea wrote:
I will be out of town all weekend so you guys all behave and be nice pretty-please. ;)

All in all there is nothing I can legitimately do as in action about this opinion of an issue. :)

So share your thoughts but let's keep it that everyone can view this quite different from many angles. The system isn't limited to letting someone spend hours clicking through to claim colors. While that's silly... there are people who have some kind of rhyme or reason to doing this action as an actual activity here on CL. be that they feel they want to claim and own and have people ask permission to re-name a color - for some reason or another.

People are all so different in our makeup and some people choose to run their CL profile in ways to make up for things they may lack or have too much of in their real lives. I'm not saying this is wrong or out of place but eventually this conversation is just going to go round and round and round an soon enough finger stabbing and name dropping and assumptions of perceptions and tangled words.

So try to leave it fairly laid out there as a point that was simply made... :)

I / we have no power to make any changes to rules, regulations or how the site functions. :)

Have a great weekend! ~ molly
irenesway
irenesway
Posted 2 hours ago
On the right of any palette or pattern you make, there is a box that says "grab this badge code". Select all on that box and save it to your clipboard or to notepad. Click on their name to go to their home page, scroll to the bottom, type in a thank you comment and paste the badge code (don't try to use the buttons at the top of the text box) copy and paste your badge and click "post comment"
weeredsquirrel wrote:
when I love something a message appears in my profile from the creator. but I have no clue how they are putting the relevant palette or whatever inside that thank you message.
so this is my clueless attempt to acknowledge peops that love my creations.
:D
kotomi-chan
kotomi-chan
Posted 7 hours ago

Blown_Kisses
kotomi-chan

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Colors

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Palettes

//View More ›