Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»Fashion Design BookSoftware for 9YO

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Fashion Design BookSoftware for 9YO

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Just Perfect Color

I need to find a birthday gift for a little girl, 9 but beyond her age, who is really intent on becoming a fashion designer. Does anyone know of a nice book. drawing/tracing set or software that might be appropriate? Lean toward hands on or DVD? She draws well for age and has an amazing natural sense for color combinations.

I would also like to find her a primer on the industry outlining different career paths within it but that is appropriate for her age.

ExeeDani9

The Project Runway sets are great for aspiring designers. They're at Toys R Us, and my sister and I both love it. There are many different sets you can buy, but I suggest the Fashion Design Projector Set.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Wildfire2013
Wildfire2013
Posted 2 hours ago
Dirty*Dancing

Dance*Away
Wildfire2013
Wildfire2013
Posted 2 hours ago
Relaxing*On*Vacation

Waves*Of*Relaxation

I myself would break
Away.
I need a vacation
From trouble and pain.
Relaxing
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 6 hours ago
I've just gone to Paypal and done the same, Luna.
Luna Rosa wrote:
Salutations friends,
I am hoping some of you others with the same problem have also opened paypal disputes by now so that they will take the claim seriously and this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. I will let you all know how it goes.

Peace and love, Luna.
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 8 hours ago
almost_gone(the_sun)

+

•Rhapsody_of_Love•

=

Sunlight_Rhapsody

Sunlight_Rhapsody
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily