Here you'll find the Palettes and Patterns to help make the best creative digital art decisions.

Channels»Digital Art»Forums»Business»The High ROI of Color»Color Suggestion

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Color Suggestion

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

oniexn

Hello!

I'm just new here and not good in combining colors. Although I tried to create my color at my profile that will reflect in my field of work as pest terminator but I'm not happy with the combination. It seems that there is a color lacking in my created palette yet can't figure out the exact color. What do you think is lacking or right combination?
BTW you can see my created palette in my profile.

lnykaza

i'm curious what colors you ended up with?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Maroon_tiger
Maroon_tiger
Posted 36 minutes ago
Brightly_Turban
+
fade_to_30
=
faded_turbans
shall314
shall314
Posted 1 hour ago
milkshake_date
+
Hipster’s_Black_Eye
=
Date_With_A_Hipster
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 2 hours ago
Can someone send me a love note with the latest sock puppets?

THX!
Trixxie :)
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 2 hours ago
Doesn't her latest sockpuppet sound like the love child of skimmersky and jbean - "Retired Art Director, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Adventurer"
Guess it's only fair. when you create that many accounts in such a short time, you're bound to reuse bits and pieces.
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 3 hours ago
That'll start soon enough, im sure.

Ifihadapaintcan wrote:
Well, as long as they don't start that disgusting who loves who more junk, I can stomach it. I hated that, especially when one of them copied me, none of them loved my version, but I saw their overly effusive gushings to each other (No, I love you more Dahling. No, you're so wonderful! I thank you more. I love yours to the moon and back....) go by in the sidebar. Uck!
eighteyed wrote:
And no, I am pretty sure there is no secret club of members who pad each others statistics....

Excepting sock puppets, of course.

YersiniaP wrote:
Well yes. :D
Some members seem to have made it their hobby to love their own creations with their various sockpuppet accounts.
Some of them actually get into conversations with themselves in the comments, or pick fights with legitimate members during which they seem to forget as what account they said what.
Hilarious and pathetic.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Colors

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Patterns

//View More ›