Here you'll find the Palettes and Patterns to help make the best creative digital art decisions.

Channels»Digital Art»Forums»Business»The High ROI of Color»TOU for Seamless Lite/Studio?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

TOU for Seamless Lite/Studio?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

aqualee

Just curious if anyone can find terms of use for the pattern making tools. Can I use the patterns I make for commercial projects?

FairyPartiesSydney

I haven't seen anything on the site that says you can't...if I were you, I'd only use patterns and templates you created yourself though.

anneclairdelune

You're talking about pattern template you have created with seamless studio or lite ?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Hurricat
Hurricat
Posted 1 hour ago
Summer_Vacation
+
Lets_Talk_it_Over
=
Holiday_Gossip
Holiday_Gossip_II
Speak_to_Me
mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 1 hour ago
Cae_la_tarde
+
Luxury_Life_II
=
Its_a_Dogs_Life

Luxury_Life_II
+
Summertime_Blues
=
Luxury_Blues
mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 2 hours ago
+
The_70s_Called
=
The_50s_Called
mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 2 hours ago
Pierre Ceriano wrote:
Hello the community :)

Is it just me but I can't view any patterns whatever on my page, other member's or the site browse patterns tab...

Windows 7 / Firefox

Thank you very much
Pierre

I had that problem once with an ad blocker. If you have one, try turning it off...
Pierre Ceriano
Pierre Ceriano
Posted 3 hours ago
Hello the community :)

Is it just me but I can't view any patterns whatever on my page, other member's or the site browse patterns tab...

Windows 7 / Firefox

Thank you very much
Pierre

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Colors

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Digital Art Patterns

//View More ›