Welcome. Here you'll find the latest craft-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog,
Trends and Forums to help guide your next craft project.

Channels»Craft»Forums»Craft»Handmade with Love»dyeing fabric for quilting or other items

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

dyeing fabric for quilting or other items

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Marzapannv

Found this on youtube tonight. Looks like fun!
http://youtu.be/egaCOUtysz
If the link doesn't work search youtube for the quilting arts tv channel. Check out the quilt batting dyeing and there's one for buttons! Who knew you could dye buttons!?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

MuseOfMusic
MuseOfMusic
Posted 3 hours ago
Trixxie wrote:
Oh, I mis-read, Liebs. I thought you had already paid. But you're saying you can't pay because of the paypal issue. Hmmmm.... Send a note to PureForm. :)
Liebling wrote:
I've been trying to renew my sponsorship since before it expired at the end of Feb, but to no avail. The paypal site always says closed. I tried messaging Darius but got no response. Anyone else know anyone I can message or ask so that I can continue to sponsor the love I've been sponsoring for the last couple of years?
Lol, see... Great minds really do think alike. I wrote Liebling last night, and mentioned writing to Chris. ;-)
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 3 hours ago
Oh, I mis-read, Liebs. I thought you had already paid. But you're saying you can't pay because of the paypal issue. Hmmmm.... Send a note to PureForm. :)
Liebling wrote:
I've been trying to renew my sponsorship since before it expired at the end of Feb, but to no avail. The paypal site always says closed. I tried messaging Darius but got no response. Anyone else know anyone I can message or ask so that I can continue to sponsor the love I've been sponsoring for the last couple of years?
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 3 hours ago
Hi Liebs!
I can help you with that! Here are the steps to take:

1. Go to your ACCOUNT
2. Click on the SPONSOR tab
3. At the bottom there is a choice called "EXTEND SPONSORSHIP"
4. Click on EXTEND SPONSORSHIP and everything will be back!!

Don't worry that it will say you have to pay. It won't because it has the amount in your account. You'll see that little heart return to the top left corner!

faith4faith
faith4faith
Posted 9 hours ago
I think I did this right....

Started with:
50_Lessons
Random Color:
Its_Bright
Ended up with:
Always_Greener
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl