Welcome. Here you'll find the latest craft-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog,
Trends and Forums to help guide your next craft project.

Channels»Craft»Forums»Craft»Handmade with Love»dyeing fabric for quilting or other items

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

dyeing fabric for quilting or other items

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Marzapannv

Found this on youtube tonight. Looks like fun!
http://youtu.be/egaCOUtysz
If the link doesn't work search youtube for the quilting arts tv channel. Check out the quilt batting dyeing and there's one for buttons! Who knew you could dye buttons!?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Halifax
Halifax
Posted 5 minutes ago
OrigamiMei wrote:
Skimmersky and jbean were sock puppet accounts. Yes, such a good guy.
How do you know that??
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 9 minutes ago
Skimmersky and jbean were sock puppet accounts. Yes, such a good guy.
Halifax
Halifax
Posted 29 minutes ago
Now I am missing one good guy skimmersky who has to leave just because there are too many not only crazy but too unhappy ppl on this site and in their lives too!Hope he is just enjoying his real life because he has had a Heart!!
And brain too!!

jbean aka Jim has left too..!Hope he is fine over there too!

Try to kill the goodness in ppl, Marcians..!You are those who must leave these beautiful pace of kind people ..!!Mid fing** for you::P
Halifax
Halifax
Posted 1 hour ago
huege wrote:
Fret not lovers of colour. Woodland Flower has transformed into a carnation, a reincarnation to be exact :)

OrigamiMei wrote:
No. Dont know the details. :(

Andrea C wrote:
Hi Mei. I agree with you about Sue going being depressing. I'm gutted myself. She was lovely and I'll really miss her. Do you know what happened?

OrigamiMei wrote:
Sue (WoodlandFlower) is gone. :( This is so very depressing.
Hahaha..! :P
eighteyed

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Craft Colors

//View More ›

Latest Craft Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Craft Patterns

//View More ›