Welcome. Here you'll find the latest craft-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog,
Trends and Forums to help guide your next craft project.

Channels»Craft»Forums»Craft»Handmade with Love»diamondlovers

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

diamondlovers

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

adaobiberry

its huw beautiful things re in d world

hannahdowker

yea you can see the beauty in things through a nother persone

amirfarizuwan

:)adaobiberry wrote:
its huw beautiful things re in d world
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ValentinaWeena
ValentinaWeena
Posted 34 minutes ago
This problem has become so widespread and has gone on too long now, we've had confirmation that they've been working on it. I had no idea it was a problem until I got creative one night and wanted to change my profile image! That was nearly a month ago. From what I've seen/heard this has been going on for a lot longer. I hope they hear our pleas and get it fixed ASAP.
arielshere7
arielshere7
Posted 1 hour ago
Yeah, I was trying to get a new photo up as my Photo, But it didn't stay and says: Nothing to see here
Don't believe me: http://web01.colourlovers.com/account/resizeAvatarPicture/profile?m_u=1
Tim Six
Tim Six
Posted 18 hours ago
Can I make a suggestion? Can the dev make the profile pic stuff open-source? That way maybe members who have some free time and some web design knowledge can help out. It's not like profile pic stuff is some big secret - a LOT of websites use profile pics - so there's no risk of losing that stuff out to a competitor.
Butterflyminder
YersiniaP

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Craft Colors

//View More ›

Latest Craft Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Craft Patterns

//View More ›