Welcome. Here you'll find the latest craft-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog,
Trends and Forums to help guide your next craft project.

Channels»Craft»Forums»Craft»Handmade with Love»Colourlovers on Spoonflower!

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Colourlovers on Spoonflower!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments
Are you a Colourlover applying your pattern and palette ideas to the fabric possibilities of Spoonflower? Are you thinking about it, but unsure how to start?

Please come join our Colourlovers on Spoonflower group!

You can:
•• Post a link to your Spoonflower profile

•• Share questions and ideas about CL colors on fabric

•• Show off your projects

•• Share your ideas and thoughts about this cool partnership…

See you there!
Every time I visit Colourlovers, I think of Spoonflower. I have a gallery of over 100 designs on Spoonflower and also have a digital scrapbook and papercraft store on Etsy. Colourlovers is my go-to place for inspiration and palettes! Unfortunately, all I know how to do on Colourlovers is look.
You're certainly invited to join the Colourlovers on Spoonflower group (linked above), suzi! This is a good place to just brainstorm about color ideas for your next fabric project. But I bet you already knew that :-)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Craft Colors

//View More ›

Latest Craft Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Craft Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.