Welcome. Here you'll find the latest craft-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog,
Trends and Forums to help guide your next craft project.

Channels»Craft»Forums»Craft»Handmade with Love»Bead & Jewel Suppliers

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Bead & Jewel Suppliers

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 23 Comments
Team
My partner makes some awesome jelwery with beads, stones, shells, etc... And she often sources the supplies from thrift stores by buying old necklaces, belts & bracelets and then deconstructs them for the individual bits.

Anybody know some suppliers that might have great things in bulk? I bought her some great stuff from sellers on etsy, but wondering if there are any other great places to look.

P.S. She tends to have color themes in her creations, so being able to search a supplier by color would be fantastic.
Team
Awesome. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.
Firemountain, ee beads and Auntie's Beads are my favorites.
Wow. nice..Thanks for the info!
FIRE MOUNTAIN BLUE MUD AUNTIES BEADS RIO GRANDE FINEDINGS
ALL ARE GOOD THERE ARE MORE AS WELL ... SHOP LOCAL BEAD AND GEM AND MINERAL SHOWS IN YOUR AREA...
COLOURlover wrote:
My partner makes some awesome jelwery with beads, stones, shells, etc... And she often sources the supplies from thrift stores by buying old necklaces, belts & bracelets and then deconstructs them for the individual bits.

Anybody know some suppliers that might have great things in bulk? I bought her some great stuff from sellers on etsy, but wondering if there are any other great places to look.

P.S. She tends to have color themes in her creations, so being able to search a supplier by color would be fantastic.

look on Etsy
On Etsy.com you can find all sorts of jewelry supply items as well as vintage items. Even vintage jewelry in bulk (i mean sometimes by the LBS!)
Hey,
we are starting a new company for craft supplies, beads and gems. We are super interested in the newest trends of beads and try to stay ahead of curve. We try to give our customers the best deals on all supplies. In the first month of business we have made our mark on etsy.com selling tons of pearls, agate, Fimo, Amethyst and turquoise. Our latest top seller has been turquoise skulls, and we pride ourselves on having the best quality and prices on the internet. We deal directly with the factories and pass the saving along to you. Our specialty is Oriental and Asian supplies and our knowledge and ‘guangxi’ in this area is unsurpassed.
Give us a chance and see what we can do for you.
Nirvana Supplies, our aim is making buying craft supplies just heavenly.
Just adding my 2 cents:
My_2_Cents
I have over $3,000 in beads at home, maybe $4,000 with the price of silver the way it is. The best way to buy alot of beads for good prices is to go to a gem faire, or wholesale fair open to the public. I used Firemountain gems in the early years until I found out there are less expensive suppliers and better quality. Not that Firemountain is bad place. My favorite personal site is a little store out of Seattle Washington. Fusionbeads rocks!
I sometimes will look for older jewelry in my stash, take apart and rework into somthing new.
I like artbeads.com and fusion beads, for the free shipping. Etsy sellers have low priced shipping, and Etsy has tons of different suppliers and great variety. Also try eBay for beads, and for old jewelry sold in lots.
yeah artbeads is good...
I've used all the suppliers mentioned above, and have like them all. I'd also like to give a shout out to Beadaholique.com (great stuff, good prices, and free shipping over $25), and beadedimpressions.com (good products, and good customer service)
Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for new suppliers.

They don't deliver outside the UK. :'(
Still, I'll check out their color selection tool!
thanks for the tips!!!
COLOURlover wrote:

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Craft Colors

//View More ›

Latest Craft Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Craft Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.