Happy Friday COLOURlovers! Today we are going to do something a little different for Community Day. First up, we have an awesome template challenge we've organized with one of our wonderful craft authors, Tonia Davenport, who comes over from CreateMixedMedia.com.
|Share this Post||Tweet|
Secondly, each week I am going to feature the first of many community surveys. They are only going to be between 3-5 questions to help us understand what you lovers would like to see on the blog, on community posts, contests, you name it. Let's just call it a quick raise of hands on some topics. I'll promise to keep them short. In turn, we'll give one participant at random selection, a COLOURlovers T-Shirt each week.
This week's survey topic: What do you want Community Day to be about?
I can guess all day long what you guys would appreciate being featured on Community Day, but why not ask you? So let's show a raise of hands...and remember, one person will win a t-shirt!
CreateMixedMedia Template Contest
The challenge is for you to design some numbered templates - a pattern design. These will be showcased for the first week of April, days 1 through 7.
- We will need a template for numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 - That's SEVEN WINNERS!
- You may include graphics within the template as long as the number you chose is legible (see how it will preview on createmixedmedia.com below).
- The theme to base your design on is "April Fools Day" and "April Showers" - combined or singly.
- Seven different winners will get a $25 gift code at the NorthLightShop (applied at checkout).
- Winners will be chosen by CreateMixedMedia.
CreateMixedMedia.com does an artistic feature on their homepage showcasing the days of the month, coordinated one week at a time - see below.
You will have from today (March 2nd) until Wednesday, March 21st to submit designs in the comments of this post.