About This Color
By novrain62Jun 13, 2011
46 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think novrain62 is an inspiration.
*recipe inside color ♥
Award Winning Peaches & Cream Pie
(won 5 blue ribbons; 1-10" deep dish pie)
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
* 3 tablespoons butter, softened
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep-dish pie pan.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge. Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
Chill before serving.
Recipe & Photos here:
click image to join