Robots On Holiday

858F93

Hex

133,143,147

RGB

22

Loves

23

Comments

285

Views

About This Color

By ycc2106

Jul 6, 2010
285 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think ycc2106 is better than the best.

Rank

N/A

Today

N/A

Week

N/A

Month

1,926

All-Time

Description

Peabert wrote:

>> COPY & PASTE RC324 BADGE CODE

>> Search patterns using this colour

RC324

This is part of the Daily Random Colour Challenge

Thursday 16th of June 2011, the colour is :

Robots On Holiday HEX: #858F93

Robots On Holiday

Palettes

Reckless Serenade

6

Loves

67

Views

4

Favorites

2

Comments

Robot Toxic Acid

20

Loves

75

Views

9

Favorites

1

Comment

Sumthin from Nuthin

0

Loves

20

Views

0

Favorites

0

Comments

Dentist Appointment

1

Love

29

Views

1

Favorite

0

Comments

ycc2106 (1LP)

8

Loves

39

Views

3

Favorites

3

Comments

324 Robot

3

Loves

43

Views

2

Favorites

1

Comment

Robotic Pina Colada

6

Loves

43

Views

3

Favorites

2

Comments

Do Androids Dream?

16

Loves

91

Views

10

Favorites

5

Comments

Robofest

7

Loves

43

Views

4

Favorites

1

Comment
View more Palettes using this Color
23 Comments
Showing 1 - 10 of 23 Comments

khoakhung

I disagree not all aliens want flesh D:
SPECIES-ISM!!!

ycc2106

BTW, How come we're talking about bananas? wasn't this about robots?

American Women

hahahahahahahahahaha Awesome

southpaws

NOWAI.!! |D That's awesome pawsome!
Peabert wrote:
southpaws wrote:
A Banana Striptease... sounds like a colour. |D

It is!
Undress_the_banana

Peabert

southpaws wrote:
A Banana Striptease... sounds like a colour. |D

It is!
Undress_the_banana

southpaws

A Banana Striptease... sounds like a colour. |D
Peabert wrote:
southpaws wrote:
Peabs. You crack me up too often when I'mnot awake that long. XD The sexy ponyride was just.... /dies

inorite... there's just something so inherently humorous about pony rides.

ycc2106 wrote:

How did pea do that? I didn't see this! Was it added after?

Bananas aren't known for their sense of awareness... I guess they're too busy thinking about other things.

Peabert

southpaws wrote:
Peabs. You crack me up too often when I'mnot awake that long. XD The sexy ponyride was just.... /dies

inorite... there's just something so inherently humorous about pony rides.

ycc2106 wrote:

How did pea do that? I didn't see this! Was it added after?

Bananas aren't known for their sense of awareness... I guess they're too busy thinking about other things.

southpaws

No but a banana can nibble a banana, that sounds so much better. What was that RC colour again... something with cannibals? xP
ycc2106 wrote:
southpaws wrote:
I don't know? It's in the first post on this colour. /shrug :o

Why is it that when you comment on banana's looking good enough to nibble on, it's fine. But when Paw does it, you act all hysterical and... violated?! u_u

tssssss! a panda? a panda can't 'nibble' a banana! they..
oh... I don't even want to say the word!
it's heart breaking! :.(

ycc2106

southpaws wrote:
I don't know? It's in the first post on this colour. /shrug :o

Why is it that when you comment on banana's looking good enough to nibble on, it's fine. But when Paw does it, you act all hysterical and... violated?! u_u

tssssss! a panda? a panda can't 'nibble' a banana! they..
oh... I don't even want to say the word!
it's heart breaking! :.(

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Share This Color

ShareShareShare on Facebook Share
Grab this Badge Code
Get this Color Image

Favorited By

Tags

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›