Welcome. Here you'll find Palettes and Patterns, as well as a Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your colorful business decisions..

Channels»Business»Forums»Business»The High ROI of Color»TOU for Seamless Lite/Studio?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

TOU for Seamless Lite/Studio?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

aqualee

Just curious if anyone can find terms of use for the pattern making tools. Can I use the patterns I make for commercial projects?

FairyPartiesSydney

I haven't seen anything on the site that says you can't...if I were you, I'd only use patterns and templates you created yourself though.

anneclairdelune

You're talking about pattern template you have created with seamless studio or lite ?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 30 minutes ago
Since there isn't seem to be a way to follow a thread, at least I haven't found it, I'm commenting so I don't lose track of it. But commenting, I make sure I'll get a notification of any comments further added, right?

Anyway, thanks for this thread, eighteyed. I am mystified still by template-making and I have a lot of catching up to do!
Padmaraga
Padmaraga
Posted 38 minutes ago
Late_Autumn_Sunset

Persian_Lemon
Nekoo
Nekoo
Posted 45 minutes ago
Frozen

Complex_being
Padmaraga
Padmaraga