Welcome. Here you'll find Palettes and Patterns, as well as a Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your colorful business decisions..

Channels»Business»Forums»Business»The High ROI of Color»Your Business Colors

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Your Business Colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 19 of 19 Comments

sundancer

Eskimo_Kissez
This is my logo!!! What do you think of the colors?

jennamclucas

That's great!

Here's my palette.
Sugar Face

My logo

It would be fantastic to see more business palettes and logos here! ;)

wbaggia

Here is our business colours!

Our Website

Trueflight

Based on my website's current color scheme:
Cupcake
Team

COLOURlover

Fun thread... This would be mine ;)

COLOURlovers

sundancer

COLOURlover wrote:
Fun thread... This would be mine ;)

COLOURlovers src=http://www.colourlovers.com/images/badges/p/59/59010_COLOURlovers.png

LOL COLOURlover, is this really a business? Do you make money off of it? How do you keep it going?

zimzala

Believe it or not (being on this site) I'm really struggling to find the right colour palette for my business... problem is I love so many styles and flavours of colours I can't commit! (Maybe i should just do a Google and change it every month :P)..

So many people are doing green these days, so that's out at least. Red tones are always safe, but i want something strong, funky and creative and entertaining... arch! Colour-block!

kriskropd

zimzala wrote:
Believe it or not (being on this site) I'm really struggling to find the right colour palette for my business... problem is I love so many styles and flavours of colours I can't commit! (Maybe i should just do a Google and change it every month :P)..

So many people are doing green these days, so that's out at least. Red tones are always safe, but i want something strong, funky and creative and entertaining... arch! Colour-block!

Orange is kind of funky and if contrasted right can appear pretty strong. Like green, it matches pretty well with neutrals if you balance it appropriately. Yellow also has the same kind of of cautionary kick that red has. However, unlike red, yellow I think only works with black and dark neutrals as it tends to blend in with lighter neutrals.

That's my opinion though, I'm no self proclaimed colour expert :) and I'm not taking into account the offset produced by color blindness (which could be detrimental to your design if you don't color-pick accordingly) as the range i mentioned is associated with most common types of color-blindess.

zimzala

Thanks. I had decided to go for an orange as the feature colour with brown and white supplementary, as these colours reflect the nature of the business well. Many other companies in my industry have red as the logo, and as tempted as I was (and I love reds), I wanted to step to the left a little - and this reflects our business model as well.

My issue now is which oranges/browns... dont want the brown too dark i dont think looking at this... more earthy than chocolate is the preference. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

This is what I've been playing with so far:
Colour Variants

zimzala

I'm thinking along these lines - comments and critique always welcome!

Zimzala1

kriskropd

zimzala wrote:
I'm thinking along these lines - comments and critique always welcome!

Zimzala1

I like it :O
I also liked on your color variant image these two matches by themselves #EB6027 and #736357 (the brown and orange palette on far right). However, I realize you have to incorporate contrast, so the darker and more saturated colors you chose seem like a good choice to me.

zimzala

Yeah I'm thinking the more saturated brown in my colour variant would be better.

zimzala

We're liking this better than #1 now
Zimzala_-2

blkscubadiva

It works. great site
wbaggia wrote:
Here is our business colours!

Our Website

aqualee

Gonna bring this old thread back to life! :) Here's the color scheme for my website:

Aqua_Lee_colorscheme

il morto

Used this colorscheme for my site --> teephoria
I added one more color, but maQ inspired it!
maQ

princesslulu

Hi everyone. I just joined this morning. Am looking for a color scheme for my website that will advertise English classes for adults. I want something that combines classy colors with a splash of something trendy and forward thinking. Your opinions will be appreciated.
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/2419934/I_LOVE_waffle
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

luccava
luccava
Posted 1 hour ago
3 from Animal_Instincts
2from Suave_Writer
=
Writers_Instincts
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 2 hours ago
Mystic_recluse