Choosing bridesmaids dresses that your friends actually like can be challenging, and the color plays a big part in whether or not they'll like the dress. But if you have a diverse group of friends, choosing a color that they all like and look good in can be pretty tough. Luckily there are a few hues that flatter pretty much everyone. While we can't promise they'll love these five colors (pink is one of those colors you either love or hate!), we can promise that they'll look pretty great in them.
1. Navy Blue. This classic color is as versatile as black but a bit more fun and modern. And it's definitely a color your crew can wear again and again.
2. Champagne. Pale hues with a hint of shimmer or sparkle are a huge trend in bridesmaids dresses right now; we especially love mismatched champagne dresses -- it lets your girls pick a shade that looks great on them and creates a glamorous and festive effect.
3. Dark purple. This bold color is beautiful on bridesmaids for winter and fall weddings, though there's really never a bad time to wear it.
4. Blush. Another big trend for 2013 for bridesmaids (and brides!), barely-there pink dresses create a romantic and ethereal vibe on your big day. And letting your girls choose their own dresses is a safe bet with blush; in fact, the more variety there is, the dreamier it looks.
5. Fuchsia. Rich, vibrant pink is a surprisingly easy color to wear. It pops with different hair colors and skin tones, and adds such a fun and
Have you chosen bridesmaids dresses yet? What color are your gals wearing?
More wedding inspiration from Lover.ly: